24th July 2018, 10:19 AM
chanikya varma

How can I get Railway Engine Driver job being a 10th passed candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a 10th passed candidate and I want to get job of Railway Engine Driver. I would like to know that how can I get this job? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

26th July 2018, 10:34 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Railway Engine Driver job being a 10th passed candidate?

To become a locopilot or train driver in Indian Railways, you will have to appear for RRB's locopilot exam that is conducted by RRB.

But to be eligible for appearing in locopilot exam, you must pursue ITI course in any specific trade (fitter/electrician/mechanical, etc.).

Diploma holder candidates are also eligible for the exam.

Your age must be between 18-30 years to be eligible for the exam. Relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates.

Firstly, there will be Written exam and then Personal Interview.
26th July 2018, 04:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Railway Engine Driver job being a 10th passed candidate?

The minimum eligibility to appear in Loco Pilot recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed 10th and have diploma or ITI degree from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years. So, you are not eligible to appear in examination with just Std 10th qualification.

Examination is conducted by RRB. For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
26th July 2018, 08:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

RRB conducts Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment examination. The eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th and have passed diploma or ITI course.

Age limit is 18-30 years.

The candidates have to qualify in various stages of examination for final selection.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination. More information is available at www.rrb.gov.in.
27th July 2018, 02:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required educational qualification for appearing in Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment examination is that candidate must have ITI or Diploma degree from a recognised institute.

The examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. So, you have to pursue ITI or Diploma course to appear in examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?