28th August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 70% in B.Tech in ECE branch

hello! iam latha i have 70% in my btech in Ece branch to get a seat in iit's or iisc how much score i want to get? plz send me the reply

24th March 2014, 01:11 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 70% in B.Tech in ECE branch

For under graduate courses, you need to complete the class 12 exams minimum with 60 per cent marks. You have to appear for the entrance exam conducted for IIT. There are post graduate level courses like M.Tech in Aerospace, Microelectronics & VLSI, Chemical, Computer Science and Engineering, Power Electronics & Power System, Mechanical, Civil, Electronic System, Communication & Signal Processing, Energy Science Engineering. M.Tech in Biochemical & Biotechnology Engineering, Process Engineering & Design, Computer Application in Chemical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology courses are also offered. There are also you have write the entrance exam and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?