8th June 2011, 08:53 PM
davidmv

How can I improve my knowledge in the area of Elective of Systems and Marketing? Any need of certificate course?

i took elective of systems and marketing!many peole are saying systems is not value!,is it true?
how can i improve my knoledge in this area,am already BE Compter graduate.?

any need of certification course?

4th October 2011, 07:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I improve my knowledge in the area of Elective of Systems and Marketing? Any need of certificate course?

It’s a good option that you took your electives as systems and marketing. Since you have already done your graduation in the field of systems it will be helpful for you. The systems and operations group are much suitable for the BE graduates. You can get in to the job positions such as Project Mangers, IT consultancies, enterprise resource planners, system managers, CTO etc. In case of marketing you can have options to get in to positions such as Product managers, systems mangers etc. It is not necessary to go for a certification course. Your decision should be based on job profile you would like to have.
7th July 2012, 01:41 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How can I improve my knowledge in the area of Elective of Systems and Marketing? Any need of certificate course?

hi friend, certification is must because they will help you to improving knowledge and also help finding a good jobs in best companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?