3rd May 2019, 07:30 PM
Gazala soofi

How can I join DRDO after completing of my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

I'm a Diploma student from Electronics and Communication Engineering of 3 year 5th semester. Am I eligible to join DRDO? How can I apply for DRDO? Is there any entrance? Or, can I apply directly?

7th June 2019, 10:25 PM
gmittal314

Default Re: How can I join DRDO after completing of my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

You can join DRDO for sure after Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering. You can apply for the post of Senior Technical Assistant 'B' which DRDO notify from time to time in leading newspaper/ employment newspaper. Also do keep visiting official site of DRDO.
The selection process includes the written test followed by an interview. You should be good in technical knowledge as well as analytical knowledge for the test.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?