2nd November 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in IIT after passing 10th class?

I mean what cource should i study to join in IIT

7th May 2015, 05:17 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in IIT after passing 10th class?

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and to pursue your undergraduate courses ( engineering) in any stream you have to qualify in both the JEE Mains as well as Advance paper.

The JEE examination is conducted by CBSE every year. It is conducted in two stages :-
JEE Mains.
JEE Advance.

Candidates selected in JEE Mains are only eligible to qualify for the Advance. There is reservation on cut off marks for different category candidates.

So the eligibility criteria for the JEE examination are :-
* Candidates pursuing +2 from a recognized board can apply.
* Candidates who have passed upto two years back can also apply.
* Candidates must have Physics,Mathematics and Chemistry as the main subjects in +2.

So you can start your preparation from 11th only otherwise it will be tough to qualify in the JEE. Every year about 15 lakhs candidates apply for it.

For more information visit at cbse.nic.in.
30th July 2018, 11:32 PM
Sahil Singh Blowria

Default Re: How can I join in IIT after passing 10th class?

•To get IIT you have to first ,complete your high secondary level studies in non medical stream.
After that
You have to crack JEE mains entrance exam to eligible for JEE Advance entrance exam....
•After cracking Jee Advance entrance exam you can study in IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?