14th May 2010, 04:25 PM
surender.m

How can i join in the indian air force? I am doing BCA from Distance

hi this is surender i need to know one thing i'm 21 years old and i need to join in indian army my details i done my 10th in 2003 with CBSE syllabus and i done my three years diplamo computer technology and i started working as a desktop support enginner from 2006 to till date right now i doing my BCA in an govt university through distance education and it is the final year- i need to know how can i apply and how can i follow up it and how can prepare for the exams and through which i can prepare for the exam my idea is to join in navy of air force pls suggest me my mail id is [email protected], i'm seriously searching for the oppurtunity because its my child hood passion nowonly i'm trying for it pls suggest me

14th May 2010, 05:42 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i join in the indian air force? I am doing BCA from Distance

yhe procedure to join indian airforce wacording to your qualification is available at
http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/caropp_officer_graduate.html
14th May 2010, 07:42 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i join in the indian air force? I am doing BCA from Distance

hi
you are doing BCA from distance course that is you will be having a grduation degree and you are eligible for that
just do one thing just collect information about indian air force exam from its official website there u will know about the exam pattern and syllabus
make a plan to crack the exam and also pay more attention towards your health for medical test
ok all the best
14th May 2010, 09:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

after bca, yes you can join Indian air force and if you
want to get mre detail about IAF, then please visit
this sites-

http://indianairforce.nic.in/.

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/caropp_officer_graduate.html.

http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135#elcri.

ok
all the best.
15th May 2010, 11:03 AM
sonal goel

Dear,
for joining the air force you can follow the following link and have the desired information
http://armedforces.nic.in/airforce/joiniaf-offr.htm
and for indian army
http://www.webindia123.com/career/options/defence/army/officer/selection.htm
15th May 2010, 03:38 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

hi u can join idian army in the age of up to19th years ok
& one more thing ur age is over then i think u will not be eligible for that ok

Flag of the Indian Army
Founded 15 August 1947
Country India
Size 1,414,000 active
1,800,000 reserve
Part of Indian Armed Forces
Headquarters New Delhi, India
Colour Gold, red and black

Website indianarmy.nic.in
Commanders
Chief of the Army Staff General V K Singh [1]
Notable
commanders Field Marshal Cariappa
Field Marshal Manekshaw
The Indian Army (IA, Devanāgarī: भारतीय स्थलसेना, Bhāratīya Sthalsēnā) is the land based branch and the largest component of the Indian
here is webistes im provided u can search from it or u can go to near about stationery & fgo to there & ask hm it willtell u that ok dont worry i think itr will helpu
15th May 2010, 11:25 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

after completing you BCA with 60% in aggregate you can go for the direct interview for the logistic officer for air force............

for the dates of interview keep a check on the employment news paper and the official site of upsc www.upsc.gov.in

best wishes
10th July 2010, 10:39 PM
yatsra

there is ssc exam to recruit graduates form any branch of learning.
there is nothing though your bca knowledge will come of use.
do mca to join their technical branches.
13th July 2010, 12:48 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

After completing your graduation you have to fill the form which is for graduates or degree holders.

This form you will get either from newspaper Times of India or you may even contact with your look book store.

And then you will get call for GD and PI.

Regards,
Shagun
18th July 2010, 12:00 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by surender.m View Post
hi this is surender i need to know one thing i'm 21 years old and i need to join in indian army my details i done my 10th in 2003 with CBSE syllabus and i done my three years diplamo computer technology and i started working as a desktop support enginner from 2006 to till date right now i doing my BCA in an govt university through distance education and it is the final year- i need to know how can i apply and how can i follow up it and how can prepare for the exams and through which i can prepare for the exam my idea is to join in navy of air force pls suggest me my mail id is [email protected], i'm seriously searching for the oppurtunity because its my child hood passion nowonly i'm trying for it pls suggest me

Well dear you are completing your BCA dont worry complete it. You have following options available.

1) CDSE: Combined Defence Service Examination, is conducted by UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in) twice every year, basically in the month of April and September.

Eligibility Criteria: Candidate those who have passed there Bachelor Degree or B.Tech (aggregate no Bar) and also have studied Physics and MAthematics at +2.

Those who are in there final year can also apply, but there should not be any Backlogs.

Age Limit: 23 years

2) NCC Special Entry Scheme: Candidates who holds at least NCC "C" Certificate in Air Wings od Senior Level.

Eligibility Criteria: Same as above

3) Short Servie Commission: Which are specially meant for recruiting Candidates in flying branch for 14 years of service. After end of period if they deserve will be granted permanent comission, if not then get placed in reputed companies like- Air India etc......

Eligibility Criteria: Same as above

Keep reading Employment News notification will be announced basically in the month of April, September October.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
20th July 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hlo...........my name is sonika n i hav completed my bca..........plz let me know can i join air force.........
1st August 2010, 12:07 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

if you are doing BCA from recognised institute or university. then
after complition of your BCA course you can join in indian air force.

all the best.........
20th August 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

my name is Ravi kumar and my father is serving in the indian army in the post of clk/skt . I am 26 yearss of age and i want to join the indian air force . Now I have completed B.C.A from Maharaja Ganga singh University,Bikaner in the year 2010 and taken admission in the M.C.A from Sikkim manipal university.
Sir, I have also complected N.C.C "C" Certificate Examination .Sir, my E-mail id is [email protected]. my phone no is - 09828989566. Now I am present in the Sri Ganganagar jn,Rajasthan.
Sir, please give me the best advice.
22nd August 2010, 11:43 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is Ravi kumar and my father is serving in the indian army in the post of clk/skt . I am 26 yearss of age and i want to join the indian air force . Now I have completed B.C.A from Maharaja Ganga singh University,Bikaner in the year 2010 and taken admission in the M.C.A from Sikkim manipal university.
Sir, I have also complected N.C.C "C" Certificate Examination .Sir, my E-mail id is [email protected]. my phone no is - 09828989566. Now I am present in the Sri Ganganagar jn,Rajasthan.
Sir, please give me the best advice.
Since, you are a NCC "C" certificate holder you can join IAF through a special entry scheme which are generally meant for NCC "C" certifacate holders.

NCC Special Entry Scheme: Candidates who holds at least NCC "C" Certificate in Air Wings od Senior Level.

Eligibility Criteria: Candidate those who have passed there Bachelor Degree or B.Tech/B.E. with 60% aggregate including all papers and semesters and also have studied Physics and MAthematics at +2. Candidate does not have any backlogs.

Age Limit: 23 years before training.

But now since you are persuing MCA after completion you can join IAF under Meteorological department of Ground Duty.

Eligibility Criteria: PG in Science / Geography Or MCA (Provided Maths and Physics were taken at graduation level for both PGs & MCAs candidates).

Age Limit: 25 years before training.

NOTE: As you mention you have reached 26 years of age so you are not eligible for either of them. And till you will complete your MCA you will attend 29 years of age.
22nd August 2010, 12:05 PM
syedirshadameen

Good Morning, first you should apply in NDA (National Defence Academy) you should write written test, if you selected you can join in airforce.
22nd August 2010, 02:14 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Since you are doing BCA that means you will be having graduation degree.so you are eligible for the post.but for that you have give an entrance exam which consists of aptitude test.the details of the exam are available on the website www.IAF.net.
Wish you all the best!
22nd August 2010, 03:01 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as your age is 21 years old so you have missed the chances for the NDA examination as well

as the exam based on the 12th for the air force,so now you can join the airforce only after

the graduation.there is no any way to get into the airforce so go for the graduation and then

go for the CDS examination,and after qualifying the exam you can get join in the airforce.
22nd August 2010, 06:47 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

yes, you can join indian airforce on the basis of nda entrance exam.
elligibilty:
70% marks in 10+2 level
selection procedure:
if it is clear nda exam then you call interview after that you will also clear so you will be be last stage medical checkup.
if it is clear medical check so you will be a join indian airforce .
more details:
22nd August 2010, 08:06 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
U r able to join Indian Air Force.

According to Government of India rules:
1> No limit in age and family status exist in respect of widowed spouse
2>(who are not re-married) of Defence Personnel,
3>who die in harness in terms of employment oppurtunities for women in IAF.
4>Widowed spouse with children be accepted.

for more details U should visit: indian army
http://www.webindia123.com/career/options/defence

Good luck.
23rd August 2010, 03:45 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

DEAR FRIEND,

for getting into Indian Air Force, you have to seat in some exams like CDSE(combined defense service exam), UES,NSES,EKT.. these type of exams are generally conducted by UPSC...

As you are doing BCA through distance education, so, first complete your graduation then you can appear in these type of exam..

all the best.
23rd September 2010, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am a BA economics graduate with math physics at 12th grade level. At this point of time I am in the process of getting my Private Pilots License. Can I join the airforce after this, what will the advantages of knowing how to fly be? I would really appreciate it if a qualified airforce personnel answered this, thanks.
20th February 2011, 01:48 PM
ankurloonia

All the details on how to join indian air force are given on

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/caropp_officer.html
2nd March 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

how can i join in indian airforce?i am doing bca from distance and 10 2 commerce i hav done .im girl student so i want to knw wheter im eligible for it or no.
23rd March 2011, 11:54 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi dear friend

after bca, yes you can join Indian air force and if you
want to get mre detail about IAF, then please visit
this sites-

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/caropp_officer_graduate.html.

http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_page.php?pg_id=135#elcri.

thank
13th April 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i am chethan doing my BCA ,in 10th i hve done my maths n physics ,but in 2 i hve done commerce .am i eligible to join indian AIRforce???
25th May 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

HELLOW SIR, MY NANE IS -SAGAR SAMBHAJI GHARGE. I'M COMPLIT MY BCA FROM GOVT UNIVERSITY AND I ALSO LIKE TO JOIN INDIAN AIRFORCE. PLEASE YOU REPLY ME TO MY E-MAIL [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

hi am nikhil here.. am 26.. have 165 hours flying in canada.. am not a graduate,jus a 10 2 wit 55% aggregate.. i want to join IAF very badly.. am i eligible?
20th March 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

can i take pg in physics using distance education method and write AFCAT exam to join iaf.im 22 now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?