13th May 2010, 08:32 PM
KINGSUK MONDAL

How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE
after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry.My date of birth is 01.04.1991.

14th May 2010, 02:58 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

after 12th you can apply for non technical entry and after graduation you can apply for technical entry ...........

after 12th apply through NDA and you will be selected for air man course .....

and after graduation in technical field you will be selected for aircraft engineer .......

all the best`
14th May 2010, 04:26 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

AIR FORCE every year conducts examination for it's various posts in tech and non-tech division.if you are science student then you can apply for tech post otherwise you have a only option for non-tech division.
14th May 2010, 11:43 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

you are eligible for NDA exam as your date of birth after 12th through which you can join indian air force
best off luck
15th May 2010, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10 2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

sir i have pass the 10 2 non medical with 70% i join the indian airforce tellme
15th May 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10 2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

what is the syllabus for airforce non technical exam.
16th May 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sr how can i join indian airforce i had completed 10 2pls rply on my mob 08896404059 or on [email protected]
16th May 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have hardly completed my H.S can I join indian airforce?
17th May 2010, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have pass the 10 2 with 70% i want to join join the indian airforce.how to join tellme
18th May 2010, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how to join iaf[technally] after 12th
23rd May 2010, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I AM COMMERCE STREM. DUE TO SOME FAMILY PROBLEM ,I GOT SUPPLEMENTRY IN ONE SUBJECT.SIR, CAN I APPLY FOR THIS JOB IN THIS YEAR??PLEASE SEND IN MY MOBILE NO 9981444261
24th May 2010, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM FROM SCIENCE STREAM & I HAVE GOT 82% IN PCM NOW HOW CAN I APPLY FOR TECHINAL ENTRY & ABOUT ITS FOAM
PLS. SEND IN MY MOB. NO. 9457012367, 9557787555.
25th May 2010, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

when is this years technical exam held ?
26th May 2010, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is this years technical exam held ?
please reply to this quote when will you conduct technical exam in this year?
29th May 2010, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

how i can join indian airforce after 10 2?
29th May 2010, 10:39 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
you can apply for non technical entry and after graduation you can apply for technical entry through cds and you will be selected for air man course,every year conducts examination for it's various posts in tech and non-tech division.if you are science student then you can apply for tech post otherwise you have a only option for non-tech division.
29th May 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

if i complete B.A.(hons)(ENG), is there any opportunity to get a job in INDIAN AIR FORCE?
30th May 2010, 07:44 PM
phuchi

dear friend,
To join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 ,if your age permit the you can sit for NDA exam and your age must be within 19 years.
And while doing BE/B.Tech you can give UES (university entry scheme) in which you can apply both technically or non technically.
all the best
31st May 2010, 05:34 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
after 12th you can go for the both technical as well as the no technical,
for the non technical the minimum qualification is 10th,but for the technical is is based on the 12th.
2nd June 2010, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

sir what are most important things to be done for joining in air men technial job after 2
7th June 2010, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to become an fighter pilot not through NDA
8th June 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know all the entrance exams for iaf after 12th.
i secured 69.38% in 12th(pcm) can i hav a chance to join iaf plzzzzz tel me......
8th June 2010, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to became an fighter pilot after 12th
9th June 2010, 03:21 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGSUK MONDAL View Post
after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry.My date of birth is 01.04.1991.
forms to give indian air force exam are out now a days.you should apply for that as earlier as possible.
19th June 2010, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

sir,i fineshed 12th std .but i don't no how to join tho indian air force. plese re play me. my maill id [email protected]
25th June 2010, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

sir my father is a farmer he hardly have money for my education now iam in class10 iwant to join air force or navy sir if i you think me of that lel so sir please call me on phno. 2304474.
28th June 2010, 02:53 PM

I want to know about list for the canddidate in 'Y' trade in june 2010 for written test exam
28th June 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR I M ANIRUDH TYAGI AND I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12th FROM COMMERCE SIDE AND SIR I WANT TO JOIN INDIAN AIR FORCE SO PLZ TELL ME SIR HOW CAN I JOIN IT MY CONTACT NUMBER IS (9812090402).
28th June 2010, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir what i the syllabus for the entrance xam of iaf n whn will it held
2nd July 2010, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

when was the last date to post the application for recruitment rally 2010 for group x,y technical and non technical tradestrades.
3rd July 2010, 04:28 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
you can join Air force through NDA exams as well as through technical entries.
but in NDA you have to clear the exam thats the main problem but
the technical enteries is the direct call for GD and PI.
8th July 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to be a pilot. i am a 12 passed std of maths stream. tell me how i do it
14th July 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed 10 2. This period i am studying BE(ECE) final year. how ti apply the IAF service.
18th July 2010, 12:12 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Career in Defence After +2
NDA: For entering into INA through NDA,first you have to qualify entrance,then comes ,SSB (service selection board) where,you have to pass an interview,if you pass it then you have to go through PAT (physical accessement test),after passing it the last stage is Medical fitness test.
Then passsing all that you have to undergo 3 years long training at NDA,Dehradun .After succesful training you will be awarded a bachelor degree and will be appointed as Liutenent.

There is lots of other opputunity for science graduate in NDA.There you will be also get oppurtunity to prepare and appear for Entrance like-AIEEE,IITJEE etc. and becomming engineer from there wholly on government's cost.

TES:
For Technical Entry Scheme eligibility criteria is such that candidate must be +2 passed with Pure-science, such that it should be minimum 70% aggregate including PCM.Selection will based on written test, Interview and Medical Fitness test.

After clearing all the stages candidate will be send for training where there he will also be able to study Engineering from the TOP Institutes of India which are specially mean for Defence services.

And many more.........

Regards
~Faiyaz~
18th July 2010, 12:30 AM
goparaju bhavana

Thumbs up Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

after 10+2 u can join in defence academy by writing NDA exam.if you are maths student you can apply for the tech test .in the application itself u need to specify the defence state you want to work in.i.e.,either in military,airforce or navy.....you first ned to write the written test after that if you are selected u need to attend the interview face to face by the SSB board if you are selected then you are the part of the defence forces......you need to go for the training their. after that u get the degree and then you will be part of airforce then...
you can get cleared all your doubts by visiting nda official website......
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE....
18th July 2010, 12:44 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

after 10+2you have a good scope for entry into airforce

Technical entry Includes:Group X. In this you will be selected as an airman. Age limit is 21 yrs and hence you are very much eligible.
Paper pattern is according to 10+2 pattern as per CBSE.
Firstly, you have to clear an exam conduced by the air force, clearing which your medical tests and physical fitness(PFT) will be conducted.
Thereafter there is an interview, after which you can be selected as an "Airmen" in the airforce to serve the nation.

In case of non technical entry. There is entry into the group Y.age limit is same as above i.e 21 yrs.
Paper pattern
English
Reasoning and general awarness
General knowledge

Both exams are conducted twice a year.
One in th e month of january and the other in month of july, every year.

For more information kindly visit the following link which is the official website for the Indian Airforce, where you can find all the required details:

http://indianairforce.nic.in/

Best OF Luck!!
Jai Hind!
18th July 2010, 02:03 AM
shreyaskansal

Quote:

Hello Kingsuk,

To join Indian Air Force after 10+2-
(i)you can give NDA-NA Examination which on the basis of merit would select you for Air Force , Army or Navy.
(ii)getting in through technical entry, you must have good percentage in class XII with Mathematics.This is normally held in the month of October.
(iii)you can also enter in through by first doing Engineering i.e. is in Aeromatic and through this you will have chances to join the Indian Air Force.
All the Best for your career in Indian Air Force!!
18th July 2010, 03:45 AM
matri manish

there is an scheme for 12th pass student for joining air force.if you are pass with 60% with pcm in 12th,you can go for technical entry,otherwise also tyere is an entry for non technical job after 12th through a simpl exam.
18th July 2010, 09:43 AM
sathsish

Smile Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

hello friend,

joining indian air force requires some conditions and exams etc.,
just look at this website i think you can gain some ideas

http://indianairforce.nic.in/

all the very best dude..!!!
18th July 2010, 09:53 AM
prd

Smile Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

After 10+2 you can enter through non technical entry, but only after graduation you can enter through technical entry. Best Of Luck
18th July 2010, 01:01 PM
tusharsoni189

Red face Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

you can see the indian army joining advertisment in rojgar samachar newspaper and indian army website.
23rd July 2010, 05:37 PM
rahul attri

sir i want to know all the entrance exams for iaf after 12th.
i secured 69.38% in 12th(pcm) can i hav a chance to join iaf plzzzzz tel me......
26th July 2010, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

after joined air force... can i able to study B.E?
3rd August 2010, 11:04 PM
prathamesh22

you are eligible for nda exam also you can join as apprentice technical in indian navy
31st August 2010, 01:27 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
For the posts of technical and non-technical ,you can get the notification for the application form from the employment newspaper...

But i would suggest you to go for the NDA for the posts of INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2..

Best Wishes.......
31st August 2010, 05:53 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

sorry to say, you can't join in NDA after your btech.

as minimum age limit to attain in NDA exam is 17-19 year.

as you have not age criteria.

so you can't join in nda.

all the best......
5th September 2010, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is sachi sharma i am passed my 2 with non medical stream with 77% at this time can i apply for technical trade (x trade)
6th September 2010, 11:52 AM
chaitu667

Hai bro!

Its good to see a person asking about the joining in INDIAN AIR FORCE. Being you completed your 10+2 you will be allowed to give non-technical side. The process is very simple all you need to do is just simply go to Indian air force official website
"http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html"

You will find options like 10+2, Graduate, Engineer and Post Graduate. You need to select your qualification and then download application form and fill it. You need your parents permission to get into it. Send it by speed post to the address mentioned in the website. There after you will have written test to get qualified and after that qualification you need to attend some other tests regarding health, athletics, etc.

If you get through this procedure, you will get a call letter that you have been selected for air force non technical side.

All the best my dear bro!
6th September 2010, 09:15 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 with science stream with 70% marks in aggregate can join Indian air force through non technical entry. The job post offered is airman & the minimum age limit is 21 years.

For entry in Indian air force through non technical mode the candidate must hold a graduation degree. The job post offered is aircraft engineer.
7th September 2010, 09:01 AM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: How to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 10+2 through technical entry or non technical entry?

Hello friend, after 12th apply through NDA and you will be selected for air man course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?