7th May 2013, 08:01 PM
08harshu

How can I join Indian Army? I have opted for Biotech in class 11th

I've opted for biotech in class XI can I join the Indian Army??

10th April 2014, 01:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I have opted for Biotech in class 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08harshu View Post
With 11th standard qualification you're not eligible for Indian Army wing. You need to complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification to join in Indian Army wing. After Completing your 12th standard you have appear in NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission ..

Educational Qualification :: 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination any discipline from recognized university .. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination ..

Marital Status :: Unmarried Male candidates Only eligible for this Examination ..

Age Criteria :: Age limit will be same of all category candidates . Applicant age should be 16.5 years to 19 years at the time of appear in the Entrance examination. Applicant should be Physically as well as Medically Fit ..

For More Details Please Visit Here :: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
10th April 2014, 10:03 AM
suraj d hero

Quote:
the most important thing to join defence is that u shud have maths subject compulsary.thank u
4th May 2014, 07:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Nice to see that you're interested to join in Indian Army Academy. But, with 11th qualification you're not eligible for to join in Indian Army.

Only the candidate who completed 12th standard are eligible to join in Indian. So, we suggest you to complete 12th standard in order to join in Indian Army Academy.

After completing 12th Standard you may Join in Indian Army through NDA Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year.

Criteria to appear in NDA Entrance Examination:-

Applicant should be complete 12th Standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university
Age must be 16.5 years to 19 years
Applicant should be unmarried male candidate
Physical Fitness is mandatory to apply for Indian Army Academy.
7th May 2014, 11:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes there is no issue with your educational specialization any discipline candidates are eligible to join in Indian Army Academy. But, the issue is that you have not satisfied the educational qualification. Minimum 12th standard or equivalent qualification is required in order to join in Indian Army Academy. So, we suggest you to complete 12th standard in order to join Indian Army Academy.

Steps to Join in Indian Army Academy after 12th Standard:-

Apply for NDA Entrance Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Satisfy the NDA Exam eligibility criteria.
Prepare well for NDA Exam and try to crack the examination with good marks

Criteria for NDA Exam:-

12TH standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university.
Age should be 16.5 years to 19 years
Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible
Candidate should be physically as well as medically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?