3rd April 2010, 05:26 PM
mohamedreyaza

How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?

sir
i have finished 10th standard and completed diploma in modern office practice in polytechnic and it is 3 years course then i joined 2nd year lateral entry bba in alagappa university now doing final year and going to write final exams next month. i want to join mba tourism in pondicherry university 2010 - 2012 batch but i want details that i am eligible to join mba tourism. please advice whats the procedure

guide me soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  2. How to join MBA Tourism at Pondicherry University?
  3. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  5. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  6. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission for MBA in Travel and Tourism? Can students from different field pursue this course?
  8. Can I join MBA Tourism after pursuing B.Com?
  9. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?
  11. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  12. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?
  13. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism?
  14. How to get jobs in Tourism parks and Wildlife sancturies?
  15. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  16. Previous year question papers of various entrance exams of MBA in Tourism -- [New]
  17. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  18. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
25th March 2012, 01:19 AM
indardas

Default Re: How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?

you are not elegibal for mba tourism mangament because the eligibilty for this degree is Graduation so first of all you have to complete your Graduation and then go for the degree
25th March 2012, 01:26 AM
indardas

Thumbs up Re: How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?

first of all you are not eligible for the degree because for mba you have to complete Graduation then you will be eligible for degree at pondichery
good luck
2nd April 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?

How to prepare for entrance exam for MBA tourism?please guide me as soon as possible?
8th May 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my BA travel and tourism degree in Kannur university. Now i want to study MBA tourism in pondicheri central universuty. What can i do ?
21st May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I Have completed my b-tech in computer science Engineering in Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh with an aggregate of 64% , I am working for MNC as a software Engineer for 2 years. I want to do MBA tourism from Pondicherry University . Is my job experience beneficial to do MBA tourism . Will i get better oppurtunities / Jobs in future? May I know what kind of placements we have for tourism ? I want to build my career in tourism related government jobs ....

1.) Can i get jobs related to government ?
2.) Is my MNC job experience usefull for MBA tourism ?
3.) How are the placements for MBA tourism in PCU?
4.) Could you suggest any better course for me in doing my PG ?
Can anyone help me with these questions ?
20th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got admission in MBA tourism in Pondicherry University. what are the job opportunities. How about the package per annum
by
Venkat
18th April 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying b.com final yr i want to join mba tourism in pu without CAT exm. What its proceduer plz tell
26th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am Arthiya. I am doing b.com final year. On Monday i am having my final semester. I like to do MBA tourism in Pondicherry university. its will be valuable for me or not?
there is a job opportunity for MBA tourism pls help becos within 15th may i want to apply for MBA tourism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?