11th March 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission for MBA in Travel and Tourism? Can students from different field pursue this course?

what is the elligibility criteria to fet an admission for an mba in travel and tourism? can students frm different fields pursue this mba course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better in travel and tourism by distance learning?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  3. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  4. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  5. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  6. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  7. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism?
  9. How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism? Which are the best colleges in India?
  10. What is the value of doing MBA in Travel amd Tourism through Symbosis?
  11. How to seek admission in MBA in travel and tourism management?
  12. Career opportunities for Diploma in Travel and Tourism students? -- [New]
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  14. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  15. What is the admission procedure in BBA course of Travel and Tourism?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  17. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  18. How to get Job after completion of MBA in Travel and Tourism as a Fresher?
12th March 2011, 05:52 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission for MBA in Travel and Tourism? Can students from different field pursue this course?

Hiiiiii

Eligibility for MBA in Travel and Tourism: -

1. Pass graduation in any subject or in any engineering stream or equivalent with minimum 60 % aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

2. Nationality - Indian

3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

Good Luck
24th May 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission for MBA in Travel and Tourism? Can students from different field pursue this course?

Helo,
Am a student of B.A(Tourism & Travel Managment) finalyear in Andra, I wana go for M.B.A Tourism for my futher studies, so can u gimme the details about seeats availble, fee craitiria, admmission process n neccessary entreance test
8th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

am a B.com passed out student in the 2010 with 60%, I wanna go for M.B.A Tourism for my further studies, so can u give me the details about seats available, fee criteria, admission process and can i get the seat through my ICET rank.
26th July 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my ug second yr now.i wanna to do mba travel and tourism management in future,can u plz give me details abt the eligibityand details abt entrance exam.
11th November 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I did my hotel management i want to knew aboutm.b.a courses in hyd in tourism
13th December 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i am B.M.S student with passed class i want to go M.B.A tourisoum its possible i am eligible for this course
12th April 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a 10th pass and BBM graduate correspondence can i do MBA TT or HR can u suggest me which college will allow i am from chennai
22nd May 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc (mscs) . Is am elgible to do mba in tourism
24th June 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ba in law . what scope do i have if i want to pursue mba in travel and tourism?
24th July 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am doing BA(hons)in German language & .i wanna to do mba travel and tourism management in future,can u plz give me details abt the eligibityand details abt entrance exam.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-criteria-admission-mba-travel-tourism-can-students-different-field-pursue-course-98271.html#ixzz21YfRg1Kc
27th July 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.b.a persuing 3rd year student . after my completion in my graduation i wanna do m.b.a in travrl and tourism management ......will you help me in provinding information about the [rocess of seeking admissin in good college of travel and tourism...........
5th August 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m graduated from ihm goa from ignou university igot 59% in 6th sem. I m eligible for taking admission for tourism ??
2nd April 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

HI I AM GRADUATED FROM BAM UNIVERSITY WITH 55% .MAY I ELIGILE FOR TAKING ADMISSION FOR TOURISM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?