18th January 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I join RAW after passing B.E EEE?

B.E.,(EEE) how to join raw? when i apply ...could u please give me the details

13th October 2016, 06:36 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join RAW after passing B.E EEE?

RAW which is stands for research and Analysis Wing don't have any direct recruitment system. They don't recruit candidates directly. They hires their officers from other departments. If you have good track record in your department then they may select you. In my opinion you should join IPS if you want to become a RAW agent and if you did good work there then they may select you. Thamks
14th October 2016, 08:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join RAW after passing B.E EEE?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. This is the foreign intelligence agency of India. There is no direct entrance examination conducted like Intelligence Bureau to join this agency. Candidates who have experience of serving in Defence services, Administrative Services or Intelligence Bureau are selected after conducting test and interview.

After Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, your aim should be to join Defence Forces either through Combined Defence Services or through AFCAT, to join Administrative and Police Services, you can apply for Civil Services exam. Lots of candidates have selected while undergoing training at Lal Bahadur Shashtri National Academy of administration after clearing Civil Services exam into RAW Allied Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?