29th February 2012, 04:54 PM
slssls

How can I join in TCS by off campus recruitment? Is it possible for MCA students?

how join in tcs by off campus recruitment ?
is it possible for mca students

22nd November 2012, 12:27 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I join in TCS by off campus recruitment? Is it possible for MCA students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slssls View Post
Hi

TCS - TATA Consultancy Services

This is one of the top IT Consulting Solutions company. You would be interested to know that TCS is the largest IT Company in Asia and has a net worth of over 10 billion $! So it natural that there would be a lot of aspirants who wish to become a part of this company and join in.

Usually TCS conducts campus interviews in almost all the recognized colleges in the country but still there are a few more who are maybe not recognized by the government nor UGC. So TCS doesn't go to those colleges. Ultimately the students of those colleges have to apply for the Off Campus Recruitment.

As you may know, you should be a minimum graduate in B.Tech/B.E or any other graduate to apply for the TCS. However you can be a final year appearing student as well..

Talking of the applicability of the MCA ie Master in Computer Application students, surely you can apply for the TCS Off campus recruitment drive. In fact your package would also be greater than the normal graduates as you are a post graduate in Computer and Programming Discipline.

To apply for the TCS Portal, there is a website of their own when you can register with your details and then wait for their call.

To apply, Please Click Here

You would be given a CT Reference Number which you have to keep safe and preserve until you receive any kind of notification from them.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
23rd November 2012, 01:49 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I join in TCS by off campus recruitment? Is it possible for MCA students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slssls View Post

Eligibility For TCS

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is by far the leading IT industry in India and is also very famous for consulting and outsourcing..

A candidate is eligible to appear for TCS only if :-

>> The candidate must have secured 60% throughout in 10th,12th, graduation and post graduation..

>> The candidate must not possess any active backlogs at the time of placement..

Yes, MCA students are eligible for appearing in TCS placement drives..

You can Click Here in order to apply..

I have also attached some of the previous year question papers of TCS for your reference..

Just go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS Aptitude Questions.pdf(288.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Papers.doc(867.0 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf TCS_2010_Latest_2.pdf(13.3 KB, 66 views)
File Type: doc tcs_interview_questionspdf.doc(38.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf TCS-experience.pdf(75.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: doc tcs_experience.doc(39.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: doc Most_of_the_questions_were_from_TCS_old.doc(120.0 KB, 60 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?