11th August 2013, 01:59 PM
dcpravinkumar

How can I prepare for CA final exam?

sir, for last 07 years i am struggling to complete my ca final groups, now i should know how to prepare for the final exam and how to present it in the exam paper

4th August 2017, 12:26 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare for CA final exam?

After declaration result of CA Final, Few happy faces who have manage to clear the exam and Many sad faces who failed in exam. It's not possible 100% result in such competitive exam. So, You should never quit and ready for next try with improvement. There are many people around us who failed and then became topper in CA Final.

Eligibility For CA Final Course
After clearing both groups of IPCC, You are required to register for CA Final course at the time of joining Articleship. You should submit the CA Final registration form and Articleship registration form along with prescribed fees and required documents. You can appear the CA Final Exams in last 6 months of Article ship.

Tips to Crack CA Final
- Understanding the Exam Pattern and Exam Structure in proper manner is a good start of exam preparation.
- Proper Planning and Time Management are very much important. Don't waste too much time in activities and events and utilize your time effectively.
- Refer the standard books for preparation. Don't ignore study material, practice manual of ICAI.
- Don't be confuse between attempting single group and double group in exam.
- Work on presentation skill. All the successful students in CA have good presentation skills Many students never realize what mistakes they are committing in every attempt.
- Don't depend on coaching. Without your involvement you can't be succeed.
- Theory portion of practical subjects is equally important. Prepare notes of important points.
- Solve practical problems in the textbooks.
- Implementation of success key provided by experts.
- Know about your weakness and reasons of last failures. You should improve it anyway to become succeed.
- Be strong by neglecting negative feelings brought by disappointments. Look forward the good things to happen ahead of your.
- Revision is very important for success. You should have enough time and Material for revision. For that, You should complete preparation in time so that you will have time for revision.

CA Final Syllabus

Group I
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Corporate Laws and Other Economic Laws

Group II
- Stretagic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Elective Paper
- Direct Tax Laws and International Tax Laws
- Advanced Indirect Tax Laws

CA Final Course Fees
- Registration Fee : Rs.10,000/-
- Artcleship Fee : Rs.2000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?