20th August 2013, 01:22 AM
akshay toraskar

How can I prepare for GATE or similar exam in 2nd year of B.E

how to prepare for GATE or similar exams in second year of B.E?

18th August 2015, 06:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE or similar exam in 2nd year of B.E

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and as you are in the 2nd year of the B.E you are not eligible to appear in the examination now. The examination is conducted by the IIT every year for the admission in the M.tech course and to get the jobs in the PSU's.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is candidates must have passed the B.tech from the recognised univrsity. But it is the best time to start the preparation to qualify in the examination. As the examination paper contains the questions from the topics of all the four season so you need to have the revision of all the topics from now.

The examination paper also contains the question of the Quantitative Aptitude so it is necessary for the candidates to have the ability of solving the question within the time which is possible by the regular revision. So start your preparation with the proper strategy to qualify in the examination.
19th August 2015, 02:39 PM
harisha p c

First I thanks to interest of the higher education. The GATE exam it's only eligible for completed BE AND B.TECH AND ALSO M. TECH. You should read well because the gate exams questions it's becomes to 2nd year. Thanks for asking for me
19th August 2015, 02:47 PM
harisha p c

First I thanks to interest of the higher education. The GATE exam it's only eligible for completed BE AND B.TECH AND ALSO M. TECH. You should read well because the gate exams questions it's becomes to 2nd year. Thanks for asking for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?