31st August 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IT branch GATE exam from 2nd year

sir,im 2nd year b.tech student of information technology im more intrested in getting a top score in gate exam.but i dnt know how 2 prepare,which type of book should i study plzz help me.

Related Questions:
22nd December 2014, 12:13 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How can I prepare for IT branch GATE exam from 2nd year

Being a challenging exam, you need to put in a lot of hard work and planning. Self assessment is an important part in the preparation.

Practice as many mock test as possible in close to examination. Questions can be asked form every nook and corner of the subject and therefore it is not at all advisable to omit any chapter or area.

You can make use of text books to study in detail about each and every section of the syllabus. Journal, magazines, newspapers and General Knowledge books are good sources for gaining knowledge relevant to various section of paper. You go through previous year question paper.

As english is the only medium of the examination, it is advisable that you work on perking up your proficiency in the language. You should also prepare for interview.

During exam preparation, avoid heavy oily food just before exam. Take more vegetables and fresh water. Plan your studies atleast 2 months prior to exam. This is the most important aspect towards securing a good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?