3rd July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition

Sir/ma'am
i have done my masters in foods & nutrition, and have also cleared my UGC NET-JRF exam. i want to know whether i can pursue PhD from P.G.I.M.E.R. (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh) or not. Can you also suggest any other allied field in which i can to pursue PhD and institutes as well.
Hoping for your reply soon
Thanks
e-mail id - [email protected]

5th April 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition

I am a pediatrician in a medical college .i have special interest in applied nutrition .can i pursue a PHD OR MSC NUTRITION through distant education
27th June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition

Sir/ Madam,
I am doing MSc in food science and nutrition , and further a want to do PhD from NIN , so kindly give me the proper suggesion and help me to know the criteria for getting admission in NIN . my email id is [email protected]. I am waiting for your reply...
thank you,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?