23rd August 2011, 11:31 AM
prajna parimita

How can I start the preparations for Public Service exam after graduating in Geology and MBA with finance?

i'v completed my grduation with geology and mba with finance,but i want to try for public service.my question is how i start?and which subject will take as my optional subject for prelim.

27th September 2011, 01:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start the preparations for Public Service exam after graduating in Geology and MBA with finance?

It is a good decision to attend the Public service examination. Since this is a highly competitive examination one needs to be thoroughly prepared before attending this exam. You should be fully aware about the pattern and syllabus of the exam and start your preparation based on that. Regarding the optional subject it should be taken based on your interest. You should always select an optional in which you have full knowledge and should be easy and interesting to study. This will only maximize your chance of success in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?