25th June 2021, 02:06 PM
NaoremZac

How Can I start SAT preparation? Should self study or take online class?

Please explain how can I start for SAT? Should I take SAT coaching online? Or should I practice on my own?

25th June 2021, 09:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Can I start SAT preparation? Should self study or take online class?

°°° Make a schedule, it is very important to make a time table that can be followed by you on strictly basis, if you are preferring to study at home without any coaching.

It is very important to start with official material and resources. Always download the syllabus of the exam from the official website so, that you can get the idea that which are the topics you need to prepare for and what are the books or resources you need to refer.

Personally, I would like to suggest you not to rely completely on the self study rather you should join any coaching classes that could be online or offline so that you can get the help and the material and the right guidance.

Use only highly rated preparation books, if you prefer to buy online.

It is very important to realise your weaknesses and strengths so, that you can work on your weaknesses.

At last, it is very important for you to stay motivated because this exam is more of motivation than anything else.

Personally, I would like to suggest you to practice previous year question papers as much as possible because 50% of the preparation is done through this way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?