2nd March 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Ca after completing B.Com?

Hello sir or mam. My self rachna pawar, I m cmpltng my b.com ths may. I want 2 knw cn i take admm in CA & wht is its duration & fee structure.

3rd March 2013, 09:13 AM
MSTs
Member+

Default Re: How can I take admission in Ca after completing B.Com?

Hi,

CA is a correspondence course in itself. To become a Chartered Accountant (CA), you need to enrol with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI www.icai.org) the only statutory body in India, which conducts the CA course, holds examinations and prescribes qualifications for membership. Head quartered in New Delhi, the Institute has five regional offices and 97 branch offices in the country, apart from 12 Chapters outside India. To start practising, a CA has to clear all the exams and become an Associate Member of the Council. The course comprises of 3 stages and only 5 attempts are permitted for each stage
11th June 2020, 12:33 AM
Nancy m n

Default Re: How can I take admission in Ca after completing B.Com?

First choose the exam you want to write that is either foundation or intermediate.
However B.com degree holder gets a chance to enter into intermediate course directly without giving foundation exam.
Once you have decided which one to choose you must get registered into ICAI through it's website as ICAI.org.in with the required documents.
Once you are registered after few weeks you'll be sent modules to prepare for your chosen examination which you will be appearing either on May or November month of the year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?