22nd August 2012, 12:53 AM
harshikab

How can a resident of Maharastra state apply for masters in Physiotherapy in government colleges in other states?

how can a resident of maharashtra state apply for masters in physiotherapy in government colleges in other states.

Related Questions:
  1. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  2. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  3. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  4. Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?
  5. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  7. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  8. Will I get a free medical seat in Maharashtra? I am a resident of AP
  9. List of BHMS exam taken by states in which resident of other states can appear? Lit of college in UP, Chandigarh and Maharashtra which provides admission through Management quota?
  10. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  11. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  12. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  13. List of government colleges for masters in physiotherapy?
  14. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG? -- [New]
  15. List of government colleges for masters in Physiotherapy?
  16. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  17. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  18. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
15th August 2018, 11:33 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can a resident of Maharastra state apply for masters in Physiotherapy in government colleges in other states?

Yes. You can apply for the admission to MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) course to other state university. Admission will be offered on the basis of entrance exam score. You can also choose the area of specialization as per your interest in MPT course.

Eligibility
- You must have passed BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) with at least 60% aggregate from a recognized university and completed 6 month intership.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam.

Entrance Exams
- All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Exam
- Other Entrance Exams conducted by respective university

Entrance Syllabus
- Physiotgerapy : Rehabilitation In Clinic Science
- Anatomy
- Biomechanics
- Electrotherapy
- Neurology
- Musculoskeletal
- Exercise

Specializations In MPT
- Neurology
- Orthopedics
- Pediatric Neurology
- Sports
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Cardio Respiratory
- Obstetrics and Gynecology

Job Prospects
After completion of MPT course, You will have career prospects in various fields such as Hospitals, Clinics, Health Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Sports Clubs, Orthopedic Departments, Defence, Educational Institutions etc.

Job Positions
- Physiotherapist
- Lecturer
- Research Assistant
- Osteopath
- Therapy Manager
- Sports Physio Rehabilitator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?