2nd August 2012, 05:08 PM
Debendra1982

How to change to banking sector? I am a MBA graduate with 6 years of experience in Stock Broking sale, marketing, Acquisition of Customer and business Partner

I am a MBA graduate with 6 years of experience in stock broking sale, marketing,acquisition of customer and business partner.now i m looking for change to banking sector.plz guide me

Related Questions:
  1. What all courses can we do after doing B.Com course?
  2. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector? -- [New]
  3. What is the percentage needed in graduation to become officer?
  4. How to go for ICWAI or CS after doing B.Com with 55% and BCA with 50% IGNOU
  5. How to submit CS after passing B.Com Final year correspondence
  6. How should I prepare for interviews in banking sector? I have 2 years engineering work experience in power sector
  7. Jobs in banking sector after MBA in Marketing and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  9. How can I join CA after studying in S.Y.B.Com? Percentage required for it?
  10. Details about PNB credit officer syllabus?
  11. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  12. Future of Share Trading and Broking Professionals? Best and cheap institute in Kolkata to learn Share Market?
  13. Job in SAIL or NTPC for 31 years old graduate having experience in banking sector?
  14. Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience?
  15. Executive MBA after 5 years of experience will help me to build career? Prospects of Stock Market for a B.Com graduate?
  16. Management training in Stock Broking company as Depository Participant is beneficial for CS Finals?
  17. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  18. What are the jobs available for me after completing B.Com Hons?
14th February 2017, 01:08 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to change to banking sector? I am a MBA graduate with 6 years of experience in Stock Broking sale, marketing, Acquisition of Customer and business Partner

Banking Sector is one of the fast growing sector in India. It also faces challenges of scarcity of resources, skilled manpower etc. So, Large current as well future demand of manpower in banking sector.

Benefits In Banking Sector
- Job Security
- Better Career Prospects
- Attractive Salary Scale
- Chance to Learn
- Chance to Work In Different Regions

Skills Required In Banking Sector
- Knowledge of Banking Sector
- Analytical Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Visionary Focus
- Resilience In High Pressure Environment

Eligibility
- You must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 21 to 30 years for PO posts and 20 to 28 years for clerk posts. Relaxation application as per norms.

Selection Steps
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Bank Exam Syllabus
- English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- General Awareness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?