6th November 2011, 09:02 PM
G ONE CHALLENGER

How to complete IIT JEE syllabus?

Can u tell me the detailed routine for how to complete iitjee syllabus in one monthe by studying 16+ hours a day?
I have arihant series for maths,hc verma for physics ,arihant for organic chemistry,mtg for physical and dinesh objective for inorganic

7th November 2011, 08:57 AM
pavan kumar talla

Default Re: How to complete IIT JEE syllabus?

It is not compulsory that u neeed to cover each and every part of the syllabus to crack JEE,indeed u need to most perfect in major topics
physics: dynamics,thermodynamics,rotational mechanics,waves,optics,electricity,induction laws..
Chemistry:all the named reaction mechanisms,electrochemistry,solid state,surface chemistry,energetics,properties of groups
Maths:integral calculs,parabola, ellipse,circle,continuity and differentiability,limits...........
be perfect in these both conceptually and problem solviung..solve the pervious jee papers available in all book stores......then ur ready to crack jee......
8th November 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G ONE CHALLENGER View Post
Can u tell me the detailed routine for how to complete iitjee syllabus in one monthe by studying 16+ hours a day?
I have arihant series for maths,hc verma for physics ,arihant for organic chemistry,mtg for physical and dinesh objective for inorganic
Preparation of IIT JEE is different from other exams . here you will get enough time comarision to other exam like UPTU or any state level exams , but the quality of question will be very good so it will be benificial for you if your fundamental wil be clear and , accroding to my point of view you should practise of varity of question and whatever book you are following that is good. no need to study no of book for same subject. but everything you need is just practise evertything what ever you study.
and remember there is no shortcut for its preparation so if you have only one month time then you just practice and revise whatever you have studied, dont try to study new things,,,,
All the best....
4th December 2011, 05:26 PM
abhin91
Member+

IIT is surely a tough exam. You have to do a lot of practice and hard work to crack this exam.Obviously you need to have your basics and concepts clear.
You should study for at least 15 hours daily for this to complete in a month. solve lots and lots of question. solve previous year paper for sure. i would suggest you to join the all india test series conducted by Brilliant tutorials. This test will help you alot by assesing your performance.
21st January 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

can i complete iit jee in 2 yrs now i am in class x but interested to solve maths and physics of class xI nd xIi what to do???
21st January 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

can i complete iit jee in 2 yrs now i am in class x but interested to solve maths and physics of class xI nd xIi what to do???
21st January 2012, 06:10 PM
poisondart
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend
If you know something about IIT-JEE then you must be knowing that in the entire history of JEE, experienced people only say a particular point important, no one makes a guess.
I can't tell you that if the 1 month is sufficient or if it is impossible, because I don't know your current status.
If you have prepared well for 12th board and your concepts are clear in each subject then the time is enough.
But if you have just remembered things and your basics are not very clear then you are not gonna make it happen.
IIT-JEE doesn't require you to study 4 months or 1 year or two year.
It requires only basic knowledge and command on its application.
Under the guidance of a good faculty you can perhaps make it happen in 2-4 months but that is also not guaranteed.

Don't take my point negatively. Those are truth and for your belief i am telling you that I am the kind of answerer, you requested here.

All I want to say is that, you just prepare yourself and don't think that if somebody tells you that a particular point is important and you will do it in the exam. Suppose mechanics is very important; a man who has studied mechanics entire year can't be sure to solve all questions from the topic correctly.

If you are a a fresher this year you can try next year.

Regards!
11th February 2012, 10:19 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will get enough time comarision to other exam like UPTU or any state level exams , but the quality of question will be very good so it will be benificial for you if your fundamental wil be clear and , accroding to my point of view you should practise of varity of question and whatever book you are following that is good. no need to study no of book for same subject.
good luck
25th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

CAN I STUDY 5 HRS A DAY FOR TWO YEARS CAN I BREAK JEE?
20th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Is tmh chem for iitjee a gud book for preperation of iit
16th November 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

can arihant books complete syllabus of iit jee
20th May 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

dude i dnt knw bt i think so i m in a very first condition then other above i have already wasted my 11 bt nw i have no time to regret bt plz say me is it possible to crack jee in 7 months of serious preparation nd i have books for
maths:sk goyal for coordinate,
algebra of amit m aggarwal ,intergral calculus amit m aggarwal ,nd das gupta iit mathe matics along wit 2years before bansal sheets in physics-hcv,deb mukherjee objectives ,bansal sheets ,nd my chemistry is nill
19th October 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

can a student complete his/her syllabus of iit-jee within 2 months in class 11th?
2nd December 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

how to complete iit jee syllabus within 2months??
8th April 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hlo friends.. I m going to entr in 12th class,,I want to crack IIT..but I have not studied in 11th clss except.,maths book,,chemistry,s basic concepts and physics,,vector,integration and differentiation,,,I have one year left,,only,,,can I prepare for it,,if I work hard this year,,,my mathematics and arithmatic and basics is strong,learning power is weak,,English s gud,,can I do it,,I am a mediokr 1,.if yes much hours I have to spend daily,,
8th April 2015, 09:47 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
As you have less time so you need to be more specific
1. Choose some topics on the bases of last year exam papers.
2. Make a routine so that it can be your habit to go according to that.
3. Keep practice of questions as more you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?