28th April 2011, 09:42 PM
rasheela

What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?

Iam a student of 4th BSc medical biochemistry.What are my higher options?Which institute offers 2 Year MSc medical biochemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  2. Should I study or go for a job after B.Tech?
  3. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  4. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
  6. Job Prospects after B.Sc Biotechnology? Salaries after the completion of course?
  7. Is there any scope in pursuing BSc Aviation in India? What are the job prospects?
  8. Australia after 10th without writing ILETS? Requirements and which family member can go along with me to Australia?
  9. Is there any scholarship available for doing further studies after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry course?
  10. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  11. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  12. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  13. Which is the best Opportunity for me after completion of BA in English?
  14. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  15. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  16. List of courses to do after B.Sc Biochemistry except M.Sc? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  18. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
1st March 2012, 12:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?

Some of the higher studies options for Biochemistry graduates are PG Diploma in Biochemistry, PG Diploma in Applied Biochemistry, M.Sc in Biochemistry, M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry, M.Phil in Biochemistry, Ph.D in Biochemistry, etc. The subjects covered under the higher studies are Immunology, Bioorganic Preparations, Nutritional Biochemistry, Bio-analytical Techniques, Cell Biology, Enzymology, etc. After completing the Master’s degree course, you can find jobs in the manufacturing of biochemical products. You can also find opportunities in the forensic and clinical fields. Some of public sector firms that offer placements to Biochemists are National Institute of Health, Department of Agriculture, Environmental Protection Agency, etc.
13th June 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?

I have completed my graduation in biochemistry.I want to know about good colleges for Msc in biochemistry. Also i want to know about some part time courses in mumbai only which i can do simultaneously with Msc.
18th September 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year student of bsc biochemistry. I would like to do my post graduation in the same subject that is MSc general biochemistry in any of the best universities. Along with that I would like to have a part time job related to the subject. How can I get it?
6th October 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do best for future after doing biochemistry in BSC.. please tell me.. what are the eligibile courses..
8th October 2019, 11:26 AM

Hi,
Please find your answer below.

A biochemistry degree opens up a wide range of careers that combine aspects of both biology and medicine

Job options
Jobs directly related to your degree include:

Analytical chemist
Biomedical scientist
Bio technologist
Clinical research associate
Clinical scientist, biochemistry
Forensic scientist
Medicinal chemist
Nano technologist
Pharmacologist
Physician associate
Research scientist (life sciences)
Scientific laboratory technician
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:

Chartered accountant
Environmental engineer
Health and safety inspector
Patent examiner
Science writer
Toxicologist
8th October 2019, 11:28 AM

Hi,

A biochemistry degree opens up a careers that combine aspects of both biology and medicine

Job options

Analytical chemist
Biomedical scientist
Bio technologist
Forensic scientist
Medicinal chemist
Nano technologist
Pharmacologist
Physician associate

Chartered accountant
Environmental engineer
Patent examiner
Science writer
Toxicologist
8th October 2019, 11:31 AM

Hi,

A biochemistry degree opens up a careers that combine aspects of both biology and medicine
Job options

Analytical chemist
Biomedical scientist
Bio technologist
Forensic scientist
Medicinal chemist
Nano technologist
Pharmacologist
Physician associate

Chartered accountant
Environmental engineer
Patent examiner
Science writer
Toxicologist
8th October 2019, 11:32 AM

Hi,

Analytical chemist
Biomedical scientist
Bio technologist
Forensic scientist
Medicinal chemist
Nano technologist
Pharmacologist
Physician associate

Chartered accountant
Environmental engineer
Patent examiner
Science writer
Toxicologist
8th October 2019, 04:36 PM
pbvineeth3

I am a student of final year of bsc biochemistry in jalgaon maharashtra. My 2 year percentage is avg. 72. I hope after degree 75%. I dont no,what will i. ... completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies? ... You can apply for jobs also with the B.Sc biochemistry qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?