27th August 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How and which course do I need to study for Law after completing Diploma?

I have completed my 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering. And, now I want to study Law. So, what should I do? Which course can do now for studying Law? From where can I do that course?

9th September 2019, 07:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and which course do I need to study for Law after completing Diploma?

You can study Bachelor's of Law after completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering. This is a 3 year duration course and divided into 6 semesters. There is no upper age limit and the minimum age should be 17 years to take admission in this course. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have done a graduation in any discipline with 45% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done through entrance examination CLAT/LSAT/AILET/TS-LAWCET

CLAT - Common Law Admission Test conducted by National Law Universities.
LSAT - Law School Admission Test is a globalised entrance Test.
AILET - All India Law Entrance Test is conducted by National Law University, Delhi.
TS-LAWCET - Law Common Entrance Test is conducted by colleges and universities in Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?