plese give me the best knowledge to crack the gate exam

Provide me tips

Thanks

20th January 2011, 04:29 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to crack GATE exam?

Hello,

GATE exam is the main exam for MTECH programmes in the IITs and NITs in various branches. For writng GATE tips can be considered as:

1. Go through the fundas of the subject.You need to have a good grasp over the subject.
2.Work out more the previous year question papers and take mock exams by yourself.
3. Go for online MOCK exams to test your strength and preparation.

ALL the best for your exam!!!

regards,
yash
20th January 2011, 11:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

To Crack GATE Entrance Exams was Not Easy, You have To Put More Efforts To Crack This Exams with Good Score.

There are So Manny Institutes who Provide Coaching for GATE Exams. So, if You really Want to Crack This exams, Please join some Good Coaching Centre Near by Your Area, Because they will Tell you the Best Tricks To Solve the Gate exams Questions on Time.

Or Purchase Some Previous Year Papers from The Market and Solve It Daily, This will helps you To Build Your Confidence and You will be Able to Crack The GATE Exams Questions. So, Solving previous years papers gives you a fair idea of what the actual paper would be like. It also brushes up your basics and exposes your areas of improvement.

So, Always Solve as many test papers as possible. This actually is the best way to keep improving as you prepare for GATE Exams.
21st January 2011, 12:58 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to crack GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb53559494 View Post

Provide me tips

Thanks
Dear friend,
I will suggest you to join with a GATE forum,and give there MOCK test regularly...
21st January 2011, 01:28 AM
prtk.co

It is the toughest exam of MBA.It is not easy to break this exam.You must improve your vocablary as well as spoken and grammatical english to break this exam. You must buy 3 set of oxford dictionary and keep preparing with these.You can also take some coaching to break this exam.
21st January 2011, 07:46 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Initially you should make it as you are goal that you have to crack GATE exam and you should be ready to put strong efforts with dedication.

Preparation and good practice will bring success for you in your exam. Here i divided the whole process of preparation in few steps. The steps are as follows

- Buy or get a copy of previous year question papers if possible with solutions. Having a hard copy is very important and we are going to refer it again and again during whole preparation.

- Refer to syllabus and analyze the number of questions asked in each subject. As all subjects don't have equal marks, few subjects are preferred over others. I mean few subjects may have more questions asked in exam than others. So put much focus on them

-Make a priority list of subjects based on marks or preference given it in previous exams. Marks distribution of subjects will help you prioritize and allocate preparation and finally will have tough time dealing with important subjects.

Just for example in GATE CS and IT pape, around 15-20% is from Mathematics and the programming and the data structures, theory of computation, os and digital logic.

- Allocate realistic time for each subject. And read it all, as there is huge to cover and it's easy to ask few marks question from anywhere in a subject.

-Finish through reading of a chapter of subject, make short notes of important points, this will help you at last moment to revise what you have read.

- Once finish a chapter, go back to GATE previous question papers and solve the problems from that chapter. In these days, there lots of question banks available in market for GATE do buy one and practice. Also try to get test series from other friends. Solve all of them. This will help you to assess yourself for level of understanding of the chapter you read.

-Finish detailed reading at least one and half month before. Keep one month for revision and for clearing leftover doubts. Have a look of questions you solved during preparation for GATE and remember how you solved them.

- Keep last 15 days for fast practice and fast revision. Solve as many papers and question banks as you can get from any source.

-
21st January 2011, 10:06 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

GATE is an entrance exam which is meant for the entry in M.Tech programme. GATE is an standard exam is not easy to crack. I will suggest you to join some coaching for the preparation of gate exam.

Otherwise solve previous year question papers ,sample papers.
take part in online preparation test.

subscribe to testfunda through this link for the preparation of gate-http://testfunda.com/

alongwith this go through your b.tech syllabus and prepare according to the question pattern and syllabus provided by GATE.
21st January 2011, 10:47 AM
payal1004

Arrow Re: How to crack GATE exam?

[QUOTE=mb53559494;328898]plese give me the best knowledge to crack the gate exam

ANS:-The knowledge of gate starts from the branch that you have opted for,with your branch specialization you can opt for JK Publications considered to be one of the best books to make you better understand the type of paper going to be held besides this you can also opt for MADE EASY book of GATE which gives you last 10 years papers.
21st January 2011, 10:52 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Buy previous year solved papers of GATE exam from book stalls near to you.Solve them regularly.
After finishing a topic make notes for yourself so that you can revise them at last moment.
Keep on practising because that can help you in reaching perfection.
Join some good coaching class also try to contact someone who has prepared for GATE exam last year.

Best of Luck!!
24th March 2011, 05:48 PM
shahul1423

gate is not so easy to crack.you need sound technical knowledge behalf of your branch of studies. it is better to join a coaching institute.or you can discuss the nature of examination with the seniors who have cleared the exam
9th June 2011, 03:12 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb53559494 View Post

Provide me tips

Thanks
Dear student,
GATE exam is one of the toughest exam of the India.
The following SITE be followed in order to crack GATE:

http://r4k35h.blogspot.com/2010/07/ebooks-for-ece.html

1. all the text/reference ebooks free download with faster speed
2. all the ebooks have solution manual
3. last 20 year question paper with ans key and explanation also
4. question solving tricks and tips
5. and also best books for gate preparation r.k. kanodia
6.there is lot of collection of books separately for subject
7.with complete syllabus
8. exam pattern ,notification

This may help you
25th June 2012, 07:03 PM
sumit911

GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted by the IITs for those who want to pursue M.Tech. This Exam can be relatively easy for one to crack if one has the concepts taught in the B.Tech/B.E. of their respective branch. Most of the questions are from there only.

You can prepare for the Exam by following ways:

Enroll for a classroom course from trusted GATE coaching Institute like GATEFORUM etc. These classroom coaching are generally for those who have lost touch with the subjects taught in their bachelors or even for those who are not confident about the concepts. It can be very beneficial as they teach in a way so as to make it easy for you grab all the concepts and remember it for a long time. They have weekly test to measure how much you have been able to learn as well.

If you are sure about the concepts and want to do it on your own then also no problem. You can buy the GATE book by G.K. Publications which is considered to the Standard GATE book for preparation. Then you can enroll in an Institute for the Test Series program to get a feel of the competition and also to know where you stand among your competitors.

You can download the previous year papers of the GATE exam so as to know the question pattern and know which subject you should lay more stress on as compared to subjects from which generally lesser number of questions come.
20th July 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I am in CE 5th sem. how to learn for GATE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?