28th April 2011, 10:20 AM
Atulksharma16

How to do B.A Private or B.A Regular after completing Polytechnic Diploma?

Sir i hv cmpltd polytechnic diploma & nw i want to do ba so pls tel me cn i do ba regular or private

3rd May 2011, 09:28 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do B.A Private or B.A Regular after completing Polytechnic Diploma?

Well dear why do you want to pursue BA is not understandable by me. May be just for degree.

However, you haven't mentioned from which branch of engineering you have completed your diploma, so that a better option can be discussed for you.

If you are working with any company, I mean if you are working professional then you can opt for Distance mode also it will not effect your career.

BA from private not issue. But before getting admission investigate properly if you are going through any mediator college or institute. If they are providing degree from a recognised university, facility for weekend classes, study materials etc. If everything is fine then no problem at all.

But if you can mange to get into BA Regular then nothing would be better then that. Just go for it if you have the opportunity for Regular one.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

4th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.A Private or B.A Regular after completing Polytechnic Diploma?

can student do bsc(computer science) private &give its procedure

30th March 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

what all certificates are needed for doing BA English Private?

1st November 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do ba private and polytechnic diploma regular same year ?

1st November 2012, 10:48 PM
ankit80
Member+

Well dear very funny type of question.you have completed your diploma.if you are working in any company then you should do it private and if not then it will be better to do regular.best of luck

14th April 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir 3 year Diploma pass krna ka baad BA ka kaun sa year ma admission milegi.. plz tell me...

25th October 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

dear ,
please tell me about the that what can i do after polytechnic diploma

18th January 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET ADMISSION IN B.A AFTER DIPLOMA AS I WANT TO DO B.A WITH AMIE IN CORRESPONDENCE ALSO MY BRANCH IN DIPLOMA IS ELECTRICAL . I HAVE JUST FINISHED MY SECOND LAST SEMISTER WITH ONLY LAST SEM REMAINING PLEASE GUIDE ME SIR. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONTACT SIR

YOUR'S THANKFULLY

AMAAN KHAN
[email protected]

25th January 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my high school in 2004 and then i did my Diploma in Electronics in 2007.
Right now i am working in a telecom private sector from last 4 years. Now i want to go for Non-Technical Government services (ex. SSC exams, Banks) but for that i need gratuation.
can i go for B.A?
Pls note that i dint complete Intermediate.
pls suggest some alternate path to complete my graduation with my current profile as i can not attend regular classes ..

thnx
Harsh

5th April 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i complet my three diploma in 2010. now u want complete my gradation in b.a or bca and i want to ask i get addmission first year or second year plz tell me sir my id is [email protected]

7th July 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my polytechnic and now wants to do graduation ie BA. can I do BA after 3 years polytechnic

5th August 2014, 05:47 AM
Unregistered

sir, i complet my three diploma in Chemical Technology in 2010. now u want gradation in b.a or bca and and my [email protected]

30th November 2014, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in metallurgical engineering after 10th, am I eligible for BA?

8th August 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do mechanical engineering and with this i also want to do b.a. In same years. Can i do ?

13th August 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I am vijayalakshmi , I am completed diploma in information technology. Completed in the year 2014. Know I inte rest ll b. So basis education ba.I can do any option to study ba.my mail 2Id [email protected]. If any idea to informed. Thanking u

16th August 2015, 12:35 AM
JSD.

Bachelor in Arts is a three years duration graduation degree course.To be eligible for this course one has to successfully complete his/her +2.If you have completed your +2 than definitely you can do the BA.

23rd September 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

After 10th i have done 3 years of polytechnic diploma and after diploma i did BA but i have not done 2. am i eligible for cat exam?

22nd January 2016, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done d.a.e in mechanical technology,, plz tell me that can i do b.a private???

19th March 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Please confirm, after 3 Year civil engineering diploma 2012, B.A Curse only 2 Year.

Regds
Anil Jangra

1st September 2016, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing diploma in mechanical but I want to do B.A along with English honours..
PlZ help me sir

8th March 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

After 10th I have done diploma in Electronics Engineering . Can I take admission in B.A. private without 12th pass. Plz tell me I am waiting your reply.

5th April 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed diploma in ece. I want to do a degree,
I like to do B.A degree. I am going to write government exams ,so only I want study a degree.
Please tell me ,which course is suitable in B.A for writing government exams

25th April 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I passed 10th from cbse, After that i done my 3 year diploma from civil
This time i want to go for civil services, but for upsc exam graduate is compulsory , so
Can i do bA after my diploma, for upsc eligibility

17th May 2017, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

BA is possible from DU SOL after 3 years regular diploma? Please, kindly suggest me asap at [email protected]

30th June 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I completed my three years diploma in Computer Engineering and now i want to do ba in english, i want to know that i m eligible for that course or not.

25th July 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma three years in electronics. Now I want to do B.A in English. So I want to know that I am eligible or not?

26th July 2017, 09:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atulksharma16 View Post
Sir i hv cmpltd polytechnic diploma & nw i want to do ba so pls tel me cn i do ba regular or private
After completing polytechnic diploma you can apply for the B.A(Bachelor of Arts) but according to my opinion B.TECH,BE course is best option for you.Here below the details regarding both the courses:-

DETAILS REGARDING B.A:-

>> Duration of BA course is 3 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the BA is 12th or it's equivalent qualification.

>> Candidate must have done previous qualification from government recognized board.

SUBJECTS TO BE STUDIED IN BA:-

>> Candidate doing BA have to go through these subjects History, English,Political science,Hindi,Sociology,Psychology,Sanskrit etc.

DETAILS REGARDING B.TECH OR B.E:-

>> The duration of course is 4 years but candidate who have done diploma course reduced to 3years.

>> Candidate must have done diploma from govt. recognized institute.

>> Subjects to be studied according to candidate choose the branch of engineering.

So decision is on to you that which course you want to choose.

29th July 2017, 02:10 AM
Deepti bittal

I would like to inform you that after completion of diploma courses, you can get admission in second year of b. tech.

However, if you want to pursue B. A then also you can go for private or government collages to take admission.
You can also pursue graduation through correspondence courses.

15th November 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Suggest me that I doing BA IGNOU after 10th polytechnic then can I give upsc , ssc ,and other exam please help me sir I am very sad sir
My mobile no 8449053545 [email protected] my email contact.

23rd November 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in information technology and I am not interested in engineering what are d other options after Completing diploma?Can i apply for fashion designing?

14th December 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am himashu from faridabad. I just complete my diploma in mechanical but I am not interested in B.tech mechanical. I am interested in B.A and I should apply for this
Pleases tell me one thing that I do regular or distance B.A

4th May 2018, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir is there another way except BE after diploma. I completed diploma in civil engineering in 2014 but I'm not interested in it. I am interested in B.A Sanskrit, history or geography or archaeology, which subject should I consider. so can I get admission direct second year in BA or not. Is 12th is compulsory.

14th May 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm completing diploma in agriculture as I'm eligible. For joining. Degree courses which courses are eligible for degree courses

3rd July 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i do private BA with my regular polytechnic diploma please sir reply me that is it legal or not ??? please reply

21st March 2020, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my high school in 2004 and then i did my Diploma in Mechanical in 2007.
Right now i am working in a Automotive private sector from last 11 years. Now i want to go for Non-Technical Government services (ex. SSC exams, Banks) but for that i need gratuation.
can i go for B.A?
Pls note that i dint complete Intermediate.
pls suggest some alternate path to complete my graduation with my current profile as i can not attend regular classes ..

thnx
Praveen

19th July 2020, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10th i have done 3 years of polytechnic diploma and after diploma i did BA but i have not done 2. am i eligible for cat exam?
How you had done BA without 12th because i also hold 3 year diploma with 10th

4th August 2020, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

plz help sir i am doing polytechnic from govt college and i want to do B.A private along with diploma so is there any issue for UPSC exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?