22nd December 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?

I am a post graduate in Tourism Administration.I would like to do phd in tourism.So i'm looking for universities especially outside India to do my phd where i can get good exposure.But the cost for going abroad is very high which i cannot afford.So I'm looking for universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do phd.Would you please tell me which universities offer such scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  2. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  3. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  5. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate? -- [New]
  7. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  9. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  10. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  12. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  13. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  14. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  16. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
28th August 2012, 02:49 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?

Let me clarify to you that all the PHD courses in foreign countries are fully funded. That means that you will not have to spend anything. In return of your research they will pay you a stipend.
13th September 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in Tourism Administration.I would like to do phd in tourism.So i'm looking for universities especially outside India to do my phd where i can get good exposure. Would you please tell me which universities offer such scholarships?
23rd April 2013, 02:27 PM
shraddha rasal

Hello sir,

I am currently pursuing Master of Engineering .My course will end in 2014 so what is criteria to get PhD admission in UK universities which will also provides scholarship for an international student so that I can pay my fees.So just tell me what procedures I have to follow so that I can get an admission in 2014 for PhD in UK.Waiting for reply.
Thank you
31st May 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i cmpltd master of tech in vlsi system design and i wold lik to do my phd in foreign countries. so there is any chance to do phd in other countries. tel me how to approach.
12th March 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about universities offering doctorate in tourism management apart from Indian universities
22nd July 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm a PG Degree holder in English. Please guide me the list of subjects to do a doctorate in english?
23rd May 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested in research studies in Psychology. I have cleared SET and prefer overseas universities..could you suggest universities and colleges that would provide stipend or sponsorship..
Also suggest Indian universities
15th October 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have a masters in mechanical engineering, I want to get a phd in Hindi. Is it possible? I live in the USA
4th August 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I have master degree in Environmental Botany how can I do p.hd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?