1st September 2012, 05:17 PM
kuhuni

How to do B.A through correspondence from Punjab University?

hi i wnt to do BA through correspodence from punjab university...so plz tel me the subjects..i hv to take..so dat i cn score gud marks..n..kya me 2nd year me apne subject chng kr skti hu????

18th June 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.A through correspondence from Punjab University?

My self is GURGAGAN SINGH. I WANT do the BA correspondes of PU chandigarh. Please advise me do the study of ba correspondes
2nd August 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me about B.A corespondence admission dates nd also the fee plan
9th November 2013, 06:00 PM
cyedA ANUM

Post Re: How to do B.A through correspondence from Punjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuhuni View Post
hi i wnt to do BA through correspodence from punjab university...so plz tel me the subjects..i hv to take..so dat i cn score gud marks..n..kya me 2nd year me apne subject chng kr skti hu????
HY I WANT TO DO B.A THROUGH P.U????
AND HOW ITS POSSIBLE
wat r the subjects for b.a students?
13th May 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do B.A threw crosspondence course from punjab university. I wants to know that from where I got prospects in ludjiana.
16th July 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i
want to do B.A.THROUGH
correspondence from p.u.
4th January 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I had done diploma in ece In 1986 now i want to do ba correspondence. Please tell me the procedure & Subjects i can opt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?