16th May 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do BA with English after passing 12th science A group?

Dear Sir,
I just passed 12th science A Group ( Maths, phy,che ) exam after two attemp. now I want to do BA with english so guide me is there any college available with part time BA course or suggest me full time BA college.

My question is shall i do BA ? or pl. guide me.

6th May 2014, 11:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do BA with English after passing 12th science A group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I just passed 12th science A Group ( Maths, phy,che ) exam after two attemp. now I want to do BA with english so guide me is there any college available with part time BA course or suggest me full time BA college.

My question is shall i do BA ? or pl. guide me.

Yes off course you're eligible to apply for B.A course. Any discipline candidates are eligible BA course. And don't worry about two attempts. You're definitely eligible for BA English course. BA stands for (Bachelor of Arts). It is an Bachelor degree and the duration of the Course is for 3 years and the Course is divided into six semester. The common academic Qualification to apply for BA course is that candidate should Complete Intermediate course from the recognized Institution. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for this BA Course like, Commerce/Arts/Science stream candidates. Your age should be Not less than 17 years and Not more than 21 years . The Minimum Percentage of marks is Differ from College to College . Some College require 50% Percentage of marks and Top Colleges may require Minimum 60% Percentage of marks. There is no Entrance Examination for this BA Course. After Completing your 12th standard you may get admission for BA Course. First preference will be given to the candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

Best BA English Colleges in India:-
  • Lady Shri Ram College of women,New Delhi.
  • St.Stephen's College,Delhi.
  • Loyola College,Chennai.
  • St.Xavier's College,Mumbai.
  • Christ University,Bangalore.
  • Hindu College,Delhi.
  • St.Xavier's College,Delhi.
  • Miranda House,Delhi.
  • Fergusson College,Pune.
  • Presidency College,Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?