16th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do CA after passing HSc exam? Which graduation course will be good?

I have just now appeared for my h.s.c exams and i am confused as to which graduation course should i opt for.. I am planning to do C.A. and so i just wanna know as to which graduation course will do good with it - BFA or BMS ?

6th May 2014, 11:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do CA after passing HSc exam? Which graduation course will be good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just now appeared for my h.s.c exams and i am confused as to which graduation course should i opt for.. I am planning to do C.A. and so i just wanna know as to which graduation course will do good with it - BFA or BMS ?
Nice to see that you're interested Chartered Accountant course. You can apply for B.Com course as you're graduation course after completing 12th standard. Because, B.Com course is closely related with CA course. You learn some basics subject in B.Com course itself. So, you're It's very easy to understand subject when you apply for CA course. After completing graduation course you candidate directly apply for Intermediate level in CA course. Graduation course are exemption from Foundation course. But, you need to score minimum 55% percentage of marks in Graduation course, If you have taken commerce stream as you're Graduation course and 60% Percentage of marks required If you have taken science stream as you're graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?