13th July 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do BBA from Rohilkhand University? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

hello sir
m doing mba frm rohilkhand university
i want 2 appl for gate exam..
i want 2 know
wat is d procedure n eligibility 4

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for GATE exam after doing MBA from Rohilkhand Univeristy? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's?
  3. Procedure and eligibility for BBA from Punjab University?
  4. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  5. Eligibility criteria for BBA course from Punjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  7. How to get a government job after passing B.Com from Rohilkhand University?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree?
  9. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. How may I do M.Tech from Rohilkhand university after completing B.Tech?
  11. Old question papers of M.Com MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA? -- [New]
  13. Details about Ph.D History from MJP Rohilkhand University?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  15. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. How to do LLB after completing BBA this year from BIT lalpur? Eligibility criteria to take admission?
  17. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
27th April 2013, 10:07 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do BBA from Rohilkhand University? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

Sure, you can do BBA course from Rohikhand University .

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA :-

1] The age limit of the candidate must be between 17 to 19 years.

2] The candidate must be scored 60% aggregate in his/ her 12th class from any recognized board.

>> For Undergraduate Degree Courses :-

The total duration of this degree is generally of 3 years duration.

>> For Postgraduate Degree Courses :-

Information on various Postgraduate Programs (such as MA, MSc, MBA, LLM etc.) offered by the Institution

I hope this information will help you a lot .

All the best.
1st December 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BBA from Rohilkhand University? Procedure and eligibility criteria?

I have completed my 12 from arts stream with 84. 2 %. Can I do BBA course from Delhi university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?