24th April 2012, 12:03 AM
Kushagra94567999

How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?

I want to do bsc horticulture from SAM HAGGINBOTTOM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY, ALLAHABAD which is a deemed university
I have heard that there is a problem in getting job with degrees from deemed university
Plz tell me that will i be able to get a job or go for msc horticulture after getting a degree of bsc horticulture from that university?

29th April 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?

hie, i would like to know which iz the best college/university in Maharashtra for bsc in horticulture?
and
i would like to do landscaping with floriculture.. n i really dont like maths? iz there any othr option so that i can do landscaping without math?

plz reply soon...
thank you.
6th January 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?

Is there a course of Bsc(cs) in Sam higginbottom institute of agriculture, technology & science formerly deemed to be university Allahabad and it is valid in any government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?