6th January 2012, 04:28 PM
vishal k dwivedi

Which university is recognized by UGC? I am a student of 8th semester Civil Engineering in Rajasthan Deemed University

i am student of 8th sem.civil Engg in Rajyastan deemed univercity,udiyapur, Rj
my some friends informed me that,this univercity is blacklisted
i am totally confused that,about univercity may recoganised by UGC or not
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days? -- [New]
  2. Is Vignan university recognized as deemed university by UGC? What is the present status of the university?
  3. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  4. Can I go for regular B.Tech in Rajasthan Technical University after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from RVD University
  5. How may I do M.Tech as regular student in VTU affiliated colleges in Bangalore? I've done B.Tech(Civil) in IASE deemed university(Rajasthan)
  6. Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC?
  7. Degree from IASE Deemed University, Rajasthan is equally valid like other university degree?
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Does private university require AICTE approval for Technical Ph.D. courses?
  10. Is Noida International University a private university or deemed university? Is it recognized by AICTE, DEC and UGC?
  11. List of Deemed universities recognized by UGC in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student?
  13. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and HRD?
  14. How to take admission for B.Tech Civil from JRN Rajasthan University
  15. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala?
  16. Is JNRV deemed university of Udaipur, recognized by UGC?
  17. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  18. Am I eligible for BOE after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IASE Deemed University
9th January 2012, 10:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is recognized by UGC? I am a student of 8th semester Civil Engineering in Rajasthan Deemed University

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal k dwivedi View Post
i am student of 8th sem.civil Engg in Rajyastan deemed univercity,udiyapur, Rj
my some friends informed me that,this univercity is blacklisted
i am totally confused that,about univercity may recoganised by UGC or not
please help me
I guess you are talking about Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University and if it is so than I must tell you that it has been declared a Deemed University under the Section 3 of UGC Act. 1956.
So, you do not need to worry about its recognition at all.
The university has also been Accredited by NAAC and the distance programs are approved by UGC -AICTE-DEC Joint Committee.
7th April 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is recognized by UGC? I am a student of 8th semester Civil Engineering in Rajasthan Deemed University

sir pl tell me that vignan university vadlamudi guntur dt a.p is recognisied as deemed university or not .is there any pending hearing in suprecourt regarding the recognisation of this univesity
9th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i saw in net that the shobhit institute of b.tech is black listed and i was thinking to take admission in shobhit institute in gangoh,distt. saharanpur.
so i want to know that the gangoh university is also blacklisted.pls snd me solution on my email i.d. [email protected]
10th June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

8-sem paper B-TECH MECH 2012
20th September 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

maharishi markandeshwar university(MMU), ambala, haryana is recognised by UGC as is shown in UGC's official website. while going through the black listed universities list, i found that this university has been black listed by MHRD.. this is creating a confusion as the officials of this university are taking help of UGC website when questioned about the black list.. being a 1st year student of of this university, what should i do? shall i opt for another college? will the continuation here will effect my future? and i also want some clearification of MMU being recognised by UGC.. ankur
26th July 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir pl tell me that vignan university vadlamudi guntur dt a.p is recognisied as deemed university or not .is there any pending hearing in suprecourt regarding the recognisation of this univesity

yes vignan university is in black list and there was some pending hearing in suprecourt regarding the recognisation of this univesity
2nd July 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,is the B.Tech CSE with cloud computing& Virtualization degree of Galgotias univ.Greater Noida is valid/recoganised and sufficent for Govt.job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?