28th August 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th?

how to do chemical engineering after 12th...Pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  2. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  3. How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  4. Can I apply for PG course in Petroleum Engineering after passing Chemical Engineering?
  5. What is the scope in future after passing 12th standard if i choose Chemical Engineering?
  6. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  7. Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?
  8. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities? -- [New]
  9. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  10. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  11. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  12. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to appear in WBBSSC after passing B.E in Chemical Engineering
  14. Can I do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  16. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  17. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  18. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
29th August 2013, 04:59 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to do chemical engineering after 12th...Pelase send to me the details
Information Regarding Admission in the Engineering Course.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. In today age the engineering field is the most growing field. This is the four years course available in the different branch which can be join after completing the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject.

If you are interested in Chemical Engineering then to admission in this course you need to appear in the engineering entrance examination. There are many entrance exam like IIT JEE, WBJEE, KIITEE...etc are conducted for the admission in the B.Tech. The 12th board exam appearing students can also apply for entrance examination.

So, I advise you to prepare well for the upcoming engineering entrance examination and do batter score. In today age the competition is really tough so work hard to get success in life. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
29th August 2013, 12:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For Chemical Engineering course you must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

If you have got this qualification then you can apply for entrance examination for Engineering courses and the rank in it will decide the college you will get during counselling for pursuing your Chemical Engineering.

You should be well prepared for JEE because it is the only exam which can get you admission into IITs and NITs which are the best for pursuing in any engineering courses in India.

There are many state level engineering entrance examination also conducted for which you can apply for admission.

Exam Pattern JEE:

There will be multiple choice questions related to Physics ,Chemistry and Maths subjects.

The exam will be of 3 hours duration and there will be negative marking for wrong answers.

You should only attempt those questions which you are sure otherwise you can get penalized for wrong answers.

Hence you must prepared for the Engineering Entrance examination .
29th August 2013, 04:11 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi...............!

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. In today age the engineering field is the most growing field. This is the four years course available in the different branch which can be join after completing the 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject.

If you are interested in Chemical Engineering then to admission in this course you need to appear in the engineering entrance examination. There are many entrance exam like IIT JEE, WBJEE, KIITEE...etc are conducted for the admission in the B.Tech. The 12th board exam appearing students can also apply for entrance examination.

@ BEST OF LUCK @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?