22nd March 2013, 06:17 PM
ashwini talekar

How to do clinical pharmacy? I am pursuing final year in B.Pharm

sir / madam i am persuing my final year in b.pharm so need some info bout further studies. sir is it worth to do clinical pharmacy (m.pharm) if so the what is the scope, is it flourishong i india? what vl be the pay scale for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the topics for project while doing B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Difference between B.Pharm and Clinical Pharmacy? Which one is better?
  3. Difference between B.Pharm and Clinical Pharmacy?
  4. Difference between B.Pharm and Clinical Pharmacy?
  5. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc Forensic Science after pursuing B.Pharmacy final year in JNTUH Affiliated College?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and Ph.D in Pharmacy being a 2nd year student of B-Pharmacy course? Should I start taking Coaching from next year or right now?
  9. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  10. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  11. Which are the best course after passing B.Pharm? I am a B.Pharm final year student
  12. Can I apply for the position of Drug Inspector pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Geology pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?
  14. What to do after completion of B.Tech in Biotech? Is it a right choice to do M.Tech from Amity and Clinical Research part-time?
  15. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy(Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy) in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  16. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after pursuing final year B.Pharmacy? Is it necessary that the college should have PCI affiliation?
  18. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
5th June 2017, 10:37 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do clinical pharmacy? I am pursuing final year in B.Pharm

You can pursue higher studies in M.Pharm (Clinical Pharmacy) after completion of your B.Pharm. For M.Pharm (Clinical Pharmacy), Minimum qualification required is B.Pharm or B.Sc with Chemistry or Biology discipline from a recognized university. M.Pharm admission available on the basis of entrance exam GPAT or University Level Entrance.

Career Scope
After completion of M.Pharm (Clinical Pharmacy), You will have many job scopes in your career. You can seek for jobs in various fields like Hospitals, Pharmacy Companies, Blood Banks, Hospital Equipment Manufacturer, Regulatory Affairs, Cosmetics and Perfume Companies, Nutraceuticals, Consultancies etc.

Job Types
- Pharmacy Executive
- Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator
- Clinical Pharmacy Researcher
- Clinical Data Analyst
- Clinical Biochemist
- Clinical Operation Manager
- Clinical Recruiter

Pay Scale
Salary depends on many factors such as Type of Your Skills, Experience, Job Type, Recruiter, Reputation of Recruiter etc. In Government Organization, Fresher will get salary in ranges of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month. After it will rise on the basis of your seniority, cadre and pay revision. Private Companies can offer more salary than government depending on your Skills, Experience etc.

Institutes Offering M.Pharm (Clinical Pharmacy) In India
- Shri Sarvajanik Pharmacy College, Mehasana
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology and Science, Dehradun
- K.B. Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Gandhinagar
- Bharat School of Pharmacy, Telangana
- Teegala Krishana Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
- University Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Khordha (Orissa)
- Shri Indu Institute of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
- Vagdevi College of Pharmacy, Guntur
- Anwarul Uloom College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?