30th July 2012, 04:43 PM
inampudi venkatakrishna

How to do correspondence course after completing B.E Computer Science Engineering

Sir,
im compleated B.E computerscience engineering i want to knw how to do currospondence cource Diploma in civil please tell me the instructions

15th February 2016, 01:25 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do correspondence course after completing B.E Computer Science Engineering

Both the course which you have mentioned do not have any relation. If you have completed your B.E in computer science streams then you should only go for the Master degree course in computer science only.

If you going for CIVIL course after computer science then your B.E degree will have no importance.

But for your response I want share some information that you can go M.tech as a correspondence course, Also you can apply for the MBA in the same field to get master degree certificate.

The most important field will be preparing for the GATE entrance exam.

You can go for the GATE exam after completing Grdaduation degree course, Final year students or Pass out students are also eligible for the GATE exams.

Career is yours and you should only think about it.Please choose the filed which is fruitful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?