31st July 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?

I want to do corresspondence homeopathy course...kinly give me deatails about the colleges; admiaaions in Assam only...as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  3. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  5. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  6. Details about the correspondence course in Homeopathy? Any facilities for studying DHMS course by post? Contact details of the institutes and colleges?
  7. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  9. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  10. How to do correspondence course in Homeopathy?
  11. Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details? -- [New]
  12. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  13. How can I do certified homeopathy correspondence course? Which colleges is provided? I have qualified 12th Arts
  14. Is there any correspondence diploma course in Homeopathy? Which are he colleges in India
  15. How can I do correspondence homeopathy course if I am a 12th arts student?
  16. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  17. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  18. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
4th May 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?

how may i get the details of ugc recognized unversities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program.fee structure for homeopathy course in correspondence how to get admission for this couse?
18th August 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?

I have completed bums from nasik university. .....now I want to certificate course in homeopathy for allergic disease and skin disease. ....plz guide [email protected]
18th August 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bums from nasik university. .....now I want to certificate course in homeopathy for allergic disease and skin disease. ....plz guide [email protected]
26th August 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to do homeopathic courses to distance,and I m complit higersecondary in arts. Is it possible
14th October 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how i can study homeopethy by distance
14th October 2019, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how i can study homeopethy by distance
28th April 2021, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do correspondent homeopathic course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?