16th September 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering after engineering diploma?

My que is after engg diploma b-tech in marine engg is possible

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  2. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  3. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  7. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  8. What a diploma in electrical engineering holder can do to join MArine engineering? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  14. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can i join Diploma in Marine Engineering after high school?
  16. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  18. How can I join Marine engineering after passing Diploma engineering?
3rd March 2016, 06:09 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after engineering diploma?

Yes you can go for Marine engineering course if you have completed your Diploma course.
The eligibility Criteria for admission in this course is :

Age : Age of candidate should be in between 16 to 19 years.

Marital Status : Only unmarried candidates will be considered.

Academic Qualifications :

You must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:
A- At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (P C M), and
b- At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII

Some of the reputed college of Marine Course are :

1- Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology, Chandigarh
2- Department of Marine Engineering, AMET University, Tamil Nadu
3- AU College of Engineering (Autonomous), Visakhapatnam
4- Department of Ship Technology, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Cochin
5- Department of Marine Engineering, Noorul Islam University, Kanyakumari
6- International Maritime Academy, Tamil Nadu
7- SAMS College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
8- Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering & Maritime Studies, Visakhapatnam
9- Sri Nandhanam College of Engineering & Technology, Vellore
10- Anna University, Guindy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?