25th February 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS after passing BBA 1st year?

I am a student of bba 1st year i want to do cs so, plese tell me about full knowledge

28th April 2014, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS after passing BBA 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of bba 1st year i want to do cs so, plese tell me about full knowledge
So, Being a BBA 1st year student you're eligible for CS Foundation course.

CS stands for (Company Secretary). It's an Professional Course Program. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation Course, Intermediate Course, Final course. The Admission for this CS course is open through
June and December.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicant should be complete (10+2) in any discipline (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification from recognized board.

Applicant should be complete Graduation Course with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university to apply for Intermediate course.

Fees Structure:-

For Foundation Course:- Eight month program with Fees structure Rs.3600/-
For Executive Course:- The duration of the course is for Nine Months with Fees Rs.7000/-
For Final Course:- The duration of the course is for 15 months with Fees Rs.7750/-

So, no doubt you're eligible to apply for Foundation course.

For more Information Please Visit Here:- www.icsi.edu
16th June 2014, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS after passing BBA 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being a BBA 1st year student you're eligible for CS Foundation course. CS stands for (Company Secretary). It's an Professional Course Program. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels namely, Foundation Course, Intermediate Course, Final course. The Admission for this CS course is open through June and December.

Eligibility Criteria:-
Applicant should be complete (10+2) in any discipline (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
Applicant should be complete Graduation Course with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university to apply for Intermediate course.
Fees Structure:-

For Foundation Course:- Eight month program with Fees structure Rs.3600/-
For Executive Course:- The duration of the course is for Nine Months with Fees Rs.7000/-
For Final Course:- The duration of the course is for 15 months with Fees Rs.7750/-

So, no doubt you're eligible to apply for Foundation course.
For more Information Please Visit Here:- www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?