19th August 2012, 09:07 PM
chandndanasweety

How to do CS and from which institute I have to do?

i want do cs which institue i haveto choose sir..pls help me out ...i cmpltd my mba

Related Questions:
  1. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs?
  3. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  5. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  6. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  7. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs?
  8. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  9. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  11. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  12. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Karnataka -- [New]
  13. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  14. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  15. Which college is best for MBA?
  16. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in there?
  17. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP?
  18. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
21st August 2012, 06:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS and from which institute I have to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandndanasweety View Post
i want do cs which institue i haveto choose sir..pls help me out ...i cmpltd my mba
To join Company Secretary course, you must have passed 10+2 level of examination from a recognized board. No matter how much you obtained in the qualifying examination and irrespective of the stream you followed in the same, if you have passed +2 level of examination, you will be considered eligible to pursue Company Secretary course.

Company Secretary course is offered and regulated by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. The Institute imparts the training basically through correspondence mode, however, few study centers have been accredited by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India to offer oral coaching and are available in different parts of the country.

Now, since you are willing to pursue the course, you will have to obtain the registration form from any of the regional councils/branches of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Having qualified 10+2 level of examination will enable you to register for the Foundation Program of the Company Secretary course whereas, a graduate, in any discipline may enroll directly for the Executive Program by getting complete exemption from the Foundation Program of the course. The Executive Program is followed by Professional Program and 15 months of Management Training.

For complete information about Company Secretary course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?