6th February 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student

I am a b.tech 6th sem student.I want to do my industrial training at BHEL.
Please tell me procedure to apply in BHEL and provide me with the necessary information.
My id is
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  2. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?
  4. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  6. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  8. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student? -- [New]
  9. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  10. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  12. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  13. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  14. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  15. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  16. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  17. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  18. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
28th March 2013, 05:33 PM
ayushhhhh

Default Re: How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student

Dear ,
You may refer to the official website of BHEL to do industrial training...i am posting down a link of its official website-
http://www.bheledn.com/

But if you have any problem in opening that website then you may refer to the following links below-

http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-ap...-haridwar-2012

YOU may download the form from here
http://seminarprojects.com/Thread-b-h-e-l-haridwar

I hope your problem is resolved.. if it is then choose it as your best answer by clicjking the thumbs up icon...but if you have any problem, you may ask it..i would be delighted to help you..

GOOD LUCK
Ayush
2nd April 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student

can a computer engineer apply for BHEL and ONGC ???
13th September 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to do six months industrial training plese tell name of reputed companies who provides six month industrial training and tell me what is the process.
my email id is [email protected]
31st December 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech 6th sem student.I want to do my industrial training at BHEL.
Please tell me procedure to apply in BHEL and provide me with the necessary information.
My id is
[email protected]
11th January 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

i am a btech cse student..i have to do my 6 month training from ntpc or bhel...can u tell me the procedure ?
emailid- [email protected]
21st February 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I Abhishek Tyagi (Mechanical - Automobile ) Engineering 6 - sem. student .. I have to do my 6 months training from BHEL ...... please tell me the procedure ?
[email protected]
27th February 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech 6th sem (ME) student.I want to do my
industrial training at BHEL.
Please tell me procedure to apply in BHEL and
provide me with the necessary information.
My id is
[email protected]
3rd May 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech 6th sem(ee) student. I want to apply for the industrial training at BHEL Bhopal.
Please help me to register myself for industrial training with necessary information.
My email address is :-
[email protected]
3rd November 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hey..
I am vishal awasthi and i am b.tech 5 sem (ME) student . I want to do my summer training at BHEL hardiwar please told the procedure that how should i apply for the training prcess .
My email address is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?