28th July 2012, 10:05 AM
zilead

How to do LLB after doing B.A? I am 33 years old

I want to.do my LLB
I m 33 years old & ve done my B.A 3 years before plz I want u to guide me plz I need a help

31st July 2012, 11:53 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do LLB after doing B.A? I am 33 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilead View Post
I want to.do my LLB
I m 33 years old & ve done my B.A 3 years before plz I want u to guide me plz I need a help
Yes Off course , your eligible for LLB Course . Because , there is no age limit for LLB Course . So your eligible to apply for LLB Course . But you should not have any backlogs in your bachelor degree Course then Only your eligible for LLB Course .

LLB Stands for Bachelor of Law .

It's an Professional Course . the duration of the course is for three years and the Course is divided into six semester . The candidate who aspiring to become Lawyer then the candidate should qualified in LLB Course .

To apply for LLB Course ,you should be Complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university and You should score minimum 40% percentage of marks in bachelor degree and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks . There is no age limit for LLB course .

To get admission for LLB Course you have to crack the LLB Entrance Examination like, Common Law Admission Test / Law School Admission Test / National Law School of India University . There are so many Colleges in India Accepts this Entrance Examination score card .

Eligibility Criteriaf for LLB Entrance Examination :-

The you should Passed in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .
You should score Minmum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th standard .
Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entranec Examination .

LLB Entrance Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice and the Examination Pattern Consist of , Aptitude of Learning , Language Ability , General Science , Legal Reasoning , General Knowledge Etc..

Books for LLB Entrance Examination :-

Best LLB Colleges in India :-
  • The University Law College
  • Amity Law School
  • Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth University
  • Indian Law Society
  • Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
  • New Law Academy
  • Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
  • Delhi Faculty of Law
  • Faculty of Law of University
31st July 2012, 12:12 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear fiend,

There is no age limit to study LLb

You can study Law after any degree & it will take you 3 yrs to complete your LLB.

The minimum requirements in an average University /college is 45 %
You will have to give the Common Entrance Exam for Law .
All the best
31st July 2012, 03:22 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend............

LLB Stands for Bachelor of Law

Yes, you are eligible for LLB Course with your BA Degree....

But you can crack some entrance exams for Joining into LLB Course...

Educational Qualifications : -

** Candidates must have a 12th or equivalent in any stream from a recognised university

** final year pursuing candidates also eligible

Syllabus for Entrance Test : -

** General Awarness

** Legal Aptitude

** General English

** Logical Reasoning.....etc.

*********all the best.********

Regards..........
Tash
31st July 2012, 07:09 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,Yes Off course , your eligible for LLB Course . Because , there is no age limit for LLB Course . So your eligible to apply for LLB Course . But you should not have any backlogs in yourbachelor degree Course then Only your eligible for LLB Course .
It's an Professional Course . the duration of the course is for three years and the Course is divided into six semester . The candidate who aspiring to become Lawyer then the candidate should qualified in LLB Course .
To apply for LLB Course ,you should be Complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized universityand You should score minimum 40% percentage of marks in bachelor degree and relaxation will applicablefor sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks . There is no age limit for LLB course .
To get admission for LLB Course you have to crack the LLB Entrance Examination like, Common Law Admission Test / Law School Admission Test / National Law School of India University . There are so many Colleges in India Accepts this Entrance Examination score card.
♫ The you should Passed in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .
♫ You should score Minmum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th standard .
♫ Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entranec Examination .
LLB Entrance Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice and the Examination Pattern Consist of , Aptitude of Learning , Language Ability , General Science , Legal Reasoning , General Knowledge Etc..
31st July 2012, 08:51 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,Yes Off course , your eligible for LLB Course . Because , there is no age limit for LLB Course . So your eligible to apply for LLB Course . But you should not have any backlogs in yourbachelor degree Course then Only your eligible for LLB Course .
To apply for LLB Course ,you should be Complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized universityand You should score minimum 40% percentage of marks in bachelor degree and relaxation will applicablefor sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks . There is no age limit for LLB course .
To get admission for LLB Course you have to crack the LLB Entrance Examination like, Common Law Admission Test / Law School Admission Test / National Law School of India University . There are so many Colleges in India Accepts this Entrance Examination score card.
♫ The you should Passed in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .
♫ You should score Minmum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th standard .
♫ Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entranec Examination .
LLB Entrance Examination is an Objective type with Multiple choice and the Examination Pattern Consist of , Aptitude of Learning , Language Ability , General Science , Legal Reasoning , General Knowledge
31st July 2012, 10:58 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: How to do LLB after doing B.A? I am 33 years old

Y you are eligible for LLB Course . Because , there is no age limit for LLB Course . So your eligible to apply for LLB Course . But you should not have any backlogs in your bachelor degree Course then Only your eligible for LLB Course .

To apply for LLB Course ,you should be Complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university and You should score minimum 40% percentage of marks in bachelor degree and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks . There is no age limit for LLB course .

To get admission for LLB Course you have to crack the LLB Entrance Examination like, Common Law Admission Test / Law School Admission Test / National Law School of India University . There are so many Colleges in India Accepts this Entrance Examination score card .

The you should Passed in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .
You should score Minmum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th standard .
Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entranec Examination .

COLLEGES

Amity Law School

-Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies

-Bharati Vidyapeeth University

-Indian Law Society

-Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law

-New Law Academy

all the best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?