6th June 2010, 11:40 PM
shivkumarpr

Good colleges for CS, IT and Electronics apart from NITs for 117 marks in AIEEE

Hello Everyone

I have got 117 marks in AIEEE with an AIR -53000 OBC rank - 11000
State: Bihar State rank : 3000 state obc rank : 1500

I am very specific about branch and i only want CS, IT and electronics and i do not want to go Eastern states. I understand i will not get any good NITs or BIT. Having said this, what are the other good govt. colleges and some good private colleges where i can apply. When i say good colleges i mean a good overall placement record and good in infrastructure..

Guys suggest me

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------[/SIZE]

While i was browsing i found LNM Institute of Information Technology Jaipur appealing ....but the fee structure is really high almost 1.25 lacs per year.. which is way more than what i would spend...what about OP Jindal institute of technology.... is it really worth going these institute or drop one more year as it was my first chance

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------[/SIZE]

The reason i am opting for CS, IT and electronics is mainly because in the end almost all people apart from IITs and NITs generally take a route in IT jobs.. the query is for a girl and in my opinion mechanical, civil, transportation and production is not suited for a girl..

Last edited by shivkumarpr; 6th June 2010 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Missed one line

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 117 marks in AIEEE which college will I get?
  2. Which NIT can I get after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE? Can I get into top NITs or good government colleges? am from OBC category
  3. Will I get a good private or government college after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get into good NITS after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  6. What is the cutoff of this years AIEEE? Do I stand a change for NITs after scoring 200 in AIEEE?
  7. How to prepare for AIEEE Exam to get admission in top 5 NITs? Cut off marks to get good stream in NITs?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  9. Will I be able to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get?
  10. Can I get a good branch in different NITs with 110 marks in AIEEE?
  11. What ranks in AIEEE can get seats in good government colleges and NIT?
  12. Which college will I get after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Should I join counseling of KIIT or wait for AIEEE results after scoring 8800 rank in KIITEE? I have scored 117 marks in AIEEE
  14. Which IITs and NITs offer M.Sc. in electronics?
  15. How much marks required in AIEEE so as to join NITs for Electronics?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT or any other engineering college after securing 55% in 12th?
  17. Can i get PEC/NITs/IIITs after 140 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Colleges where i am eligible after a score of 100 in AIEEE and belonging to SC category? Can i get Chemical branch in any NITs?
7th June 2010, 01:07 AM
sanket mathur

Default Re: Good colleges for CS, IT and Electronics apart from NITs for 117 marks in AIEEE

Here is the list of some collages in which you can apply-

Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management

(IIITM)

1. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (U.P.)

2. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)

3. Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Jabalpur (M.P.)

4. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu

Other Central Government Funded Institutions

1. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.) (IICT, Bhadohi)

2. School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).

3. National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Ranchi (Jharkhand), (NIFFT, Ranch)

4. Assam University, Silchar (Assam)

5. J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad, Allahabad- 211002 (U.P.)
7th June 2010, 09:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good colleges for CS, IT and Electronics apart from NITs for 117 marks in AIEEE

dear friend

According to your marks in AIEEE, then you can apply for these good
colleges for CS, IT and Electronics in india-

College of Engg, Anna University

Govt. College of Engineering Pune

R.V. College of Engineering Bangalore

B.M.S. College of Engineering Bangalore

Amity School of Engineering Noida

College of Engineering Trivandrum

Manipal Institute of Technology Manipal

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Coimbatore Institute of Technology

Osmania Univ. College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
7th June 2010, 12:09 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivkumarpr View Post
Hello Everyone

I have got 117 marks in AIEEE with an AIR -53000 OBC rank - 11000
State: Bihar State rank : 3000 state obc rank : 1500

I am very specific about branch and i only want CS, IT and electronics and i do not want to go Eastern states. I understand i will not get any good NITs or BIT. Having said this, what are the other good govt. colleges and some good private colleges where i can apply. When i say good colleges i mean a good overall placement record and good in infrastructure..

Guys suggest me

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------[/SIZE]

While i was browsing i found LNM Institute of Information Technology Jaipur appealing ....but the fee structure is really high almost 1.25 lacs per year.. which is way more than what i would spend...what about OP Jindal institute of technology.... is it really worth going these institute or drop one more year as it was my first chance

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------[/SIZE]

The reason i am opting for CS, IT and electronics is mainly because in the end almost all people apart from IITs and NITs generally take a route in IT jobs.. the query is for a girl and in my opinion mechanical, civil, transportation and production is not suited for a girl..

Hello Friend
Firstly, I want to say you that if you have no problem with 1 year drop then prepare for next exam because your rank Is not good enough.
If you dont want to waste one year then take addmission in any good college.
There are long list of colleges which I cant write here, so I give you one site from where you may get full information.
I give you some colleges name from which select your choice.
http://trak.in/tags/business/2007/07/14/top-100-engineering-technology-colleges-institutes-india/

-Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai
-P.E.S. Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology Pune
- Amrita Institute of Technology & Science Coimbatore
National Institute of Engineering Mysore
- B.M.S. College of Engineering Bangalore
- Laxminarayan Institute Of Tech. Nagpur
- Nirma Institute of Technology Ahmedabad
-Amity School of Engineering Noida
- JNTU Kakinada
- S.J. College of Engineering Mysore
- Chaitanya Bharathi Inst. of Technology Hyderabad
- IIIT Bangalore
-SRM Institute of Science and Technology Chennai
-SASTRA Thanjavur
- Bangalore Institute of Technology Bangalore
- The Technological Inst. of Textile & Sciences Bhiwani
-IIIT Gwalior
- JNTU Anantpur
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Gitam Vishakhapatnam
- NIT Hamirpur
- NIT Jalandhar
- SV University Engineering College Tirupati
- NIT Raipur
- Vasavi College of Engineering Hyderabad
- The ICFAI Inst of Science and Technology Hyderabad
- Cummins College of Engg for Women Pune
- VIT Pune
- Shri Ramdeo Baba K.N. Engineering College Nagpur
- Muffakham Jah Engineering College Hyderabad
-Karunya Institute of Technology Coimbatore
- D.J. Sanghvi Mumbai
- Sathyabhama Engineering College Chennai
- Kongu Engineering College Erode
- Mepco Schlenk Engineering College Sivakasi
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Ludhiana

If you dont want to go east region then choose your college according to place.
Good luck
7th June 2010, 01:17 PM
lonelyryan

here are full deatils of Computer Science Schools & IT Colleges in India

1 . R. K. College of Systems & Management

We have campuses in New Delhi and Firozabad (U.P.). With due university affiliations, R. K. Colleges offers a choice of exciting and academically stimulating courses for executives, housewives and for General IT awareness. UGC recognised and University affiliated full time regular degree courses both at bachelor graduate and master post-graduate level in IT, Management, Law, Arts & Commerce with a combination of various other short-term and vocational courses, IT Certificate courses (Microsoft, CompTIA A+)

Courses / Programs
Computers and IT degree courses; Microsoft, Cisco, Redhat, Linux, Comptia and ISS certified courses; Management, Commerce, Library and Informative Science, BBA, MBA, BCA, B.Ed, B.Sc(IT), B. Com, BALLB, PGDCA, DCA, M.Sc(IT), BJMC, Diploma in Video Production, News reading & anchoring short-term courses.
for details u can go here
http://www.learn4good.com/great_schools/computer_it_training3.htm

2 . Hbf Networks

HBF Networks in Bangalore is a leading network solutions company with good experience and expertise in cost-saving technology solutions. HBF Networks is a Cisco SMB Select Designated Partner. HBF Networks reputation for technology leadership in the industry is highlighted by groundbreaking successes on various fronts. Our Expertise in the field of Networking Solutions has got us to field of Training. we have the state of the art lab facility for Cisco Certifications & Specialization. Our trainers have more than 5 years of experience in designing, implementing networks and as well as training.

Courses / Programs
Advanced and Enhanced Training Programs in CCIE ( Voice ), CCIE (R&S), CCIE (Security),CCNP, CCVP, CCNA , MPLS , ATM, QoS, PIX ,VPN, IDS , VOIP, IP Telephony , Ethical Hacking , CheckPoint's CCSA , CCSE . Microsoft's MCSA, MCSE, RHCE
http://www.learn4good.com/great_schools/computer_it_training_courses3.htm

3 . Appin Knowledge Solutions
Appin is known worldwide for Hi-Technology Certification Programmes. Appin Knowledge Solutions is an affiliate of Appin Group of Companies based in Austin, Texas (US), with training in New Delhi, India and a presence in major cities in India like Mumbai (Bombay), Chennai, Bangalore and Kanpur. Appin has come up with the way of innovative learning concept using Computer Based Training Software (CBTS) in a highly interactive environment. Classroom training programmes are conducted in Appin Technology Labs (ATL) using CBTS. Appin had conducted over 100 workshops and seminar internationally and touched lives of over 5000 individuals! We have experts in every area of to help you see the big picture. Rated as among the top 5 professional course offerings in India. Also one of the best recruiters for techies.

Courses / Programs
Areas of Study include: Information Security & ethical hacking, Nanotechnology, Embedded Robotics, Data Structure, C & C++, Java, J2EE, Linux Programming & Administration, Oracle administration & Programming, Microsoft .Net, VLSI, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining & Business intelligence, Bio-informatics, Real Time Embedded Linux.
http://www.learn4good.com/great_schools/computer_technology_training3.htm

4 . Ibruk Consulting Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
ibruk Consulting in Mumbai, India is an established provider of technical writing, instructional design and courseware development services to clients across the world. Our experience spans the range of domains including banking, finance, oil & gas, IT, telecom, electronics, electrical, and pharma.

We have distilled our many years of experience to create a series of courses on technical writing. These comprehensive, practical courses will help you learn various technical writing tools quickly and apply them effectively immediately.
Courses / Programs
* Unstructured Adobe FrameMaker
* Structured Adobe FrameMaker
* RoboHelp
* DITA
* Mif2Go
* Creating white papers and case studies
* Creating effective manuals
* Foundation course in technical writing
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft Excel
* Microsoft PowerPoint
* XML for Technical Writers
http://www.learn4good.com/schools/technical_writing_training_courses.htm

5 . Kbuffer, Chennai
KBuffer, is headquartered in Chennai, India. It has three branches in Chennai and one in Pune. They also have a virtual classroom through which many students are taking online training. Our aim is to provide quality diploma courses in the field of Technical Writing, ELearning, Instructional Design.
Courses / Programs
Diploma in Technical Writing
Diploma in EPublishing
Diploma in ELearning
Diploma in Multimedia
Dual Diploma in Technical Writing and ELearning
Advanced Diploma in Technical Writing
Professional Diploma in Multimedia
http://www.learn4good.com/schools/instructional_design_training.htm

6 . Innobuzz Knowledge Solutions, New Delhi
Innobuzz is a privately owned Indian company based out of New Delhi, India which has been providing training and knowledge based solutions since September - 2007. Our registered office is located in Connaught Place, New Delhi, India.

Our objective is to provide Computer Training Solutions for Individuals and Corporates in high knowledge domains. We currently provide training over subjects ranging from Information Security and Ethical Hacking, Online Marketing, Ruby on Rails, SEO to Robotics. Currently Innobuzz provides HK (High Knowledge) training solutions in 3 verticals viz Information Technology, Finance and Robotics.
Courses / Programs
1) IT Courses
a) Ethical Hacking
b) PHP/MySQL
c) SEO
d) Online Marketing
e) Ruby on Rails
2) Financial Courses
a) Technical Analysis
b) Fundamental Analysis
3) Robotics
a) Basic (Mechanical)
b) Advance (8051 & Programming)
http://www.learn4good.com/great_schools/india_computer_technology_education.htm

7 . Cognex Technology Private Limited, Chennai
Cognex Technology is Chennai’s IT Training, IT services & Network security projects Company, offering a wide array of solutions customized for a range of key verticals and horizontals in the IT industry. From customized corporate training in IT, Project Management and Soft-skills to strategy consulting for the implementation of the right tools for enterprise wide planning. Cognex technology service portfolio encompasses the entire range of solutions required by the IT industry.

We, at Cognex technology aim to be the most preferred associate of all Technology Providers, Career Aspirants and IT companies globally. This is planned to be achieved by establishing associations with the global leaders in technology. We already have strategic technology and marketing team that help us to provide end-to-end services to our customers for Training, Software Development, Security projects & upcoming with many services like BPO, Staffing & consulting etc.,
Courses / Programs
CISCO - CCNA, CCNP
COMPTIA - A+, N+, S+
CWNP - CWNA
EXIN - ITIL V3
ISC2 - CISSP
PMI - PMP
ISACA - CISA
REDHAT - RHCT, RHCE, RHCDS, RHCSS, RHCA
SUN SOLARIS - SCNA, SCSA, SCSECA
SUN JAVA - JAVA/J2EE
MICROSOFT - MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCAD
ORACLE - OCA, OCP, DBA
SOFT SKILLS
HACKING AND COUNTERMEASU
http://www.learn4good.com/great_schools/india_computer_training_certificate_courses.htm

8 . Aim Multimedia and Animation Institute, Chennai

AIM Multimedia Pvt Ltd was started in Chennai in India with a background of seven years experience in Multimedia Education and Training. Together with the ISO 9001:2008 certification it has been proving the institute for excellence through continual improvement by imparting quality multimedia training and providing employment opportunity. AIM envisions bridging the gap between multimedia education and AVG industry by creating skilled professionals by using advanced technologies and techniques.

We are proud to acknowledge that AIM is the first & only organization in India which has Authorizations from giants like Adobe, Autodesk, Corel, Wacom & Reflecmedia. AIM Multimedia aims to become the largest human resource provider for World's Animation, Visual Effects and Gaming companies, provides optimal training on making of Digital content that answer the needs of Animation Companies.
Courses / Programs
- Advance Diploma in VFX & Animation
- Diploma in Graphic & Web Designing
- Diploma in Editing & Special Effects
- Certificate in Mechanical / Architectural Visualization
- Certificate in Advanced Web Scripting
- Certificate in Digital Painting
- Specialization Diploma in Maya Dynamics
- Specialization Diploma in Rigging & Animation
- Specialization Diploma in Modeling & Texturing
- Specialization Diploma in Lighting & Rendering
- Introduction to Image Editing
- Creative cartoon animations
http://www.learn4good.com/schools/multimedia_training_colleges.htm

9 . GreenGlobe Tech Academy, Jaipur
GreenGlobe Tech Academy (GGTA) in Jaipur, India is a unit of Ramshyam Global Services. The Institute is an Authorized WDP Training Partner of Oracle and provides classroom training for Oracle OCA and OCP Certification Courses in Oracle 10g Database as well as Oracle 9i Forms Developer Track.

GGTA has quality, certified and experienced faculty to make sure that students learn at a steady pace, and the quality education helps them in clearing the Oracle exams with flying colors.
Courses / Programs
- Oracle 10g Database Track - 3 modules
- Oracle 9i Forms Developer Track - 3 modules
http://www.learn4good.com/schools/oracle_certification_programs.htm

10 . IPsolutions, Mumbai

IPsolutions is an IT training company in Mumbai, India that provides training that leads to certifications from leading companies in the industry like Cisco, Microsoft and others. IPsolutions was born when experts from the field of internetworking who had significant experience in both industry as well as training came together to start their own institute.

We employ only the most experienced trainers who are also SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) for the courses they deliver you. Many of our trainers routinely provide corporate training to India's largest networking companies and service providers. We also deliver training to our clients located abroad and work with Cisco partners in Europe for their requirements. Training by experts ensures that you completely understand the course contents and builds a firm base for subsequent training in higher levels of the same.

We have multiple classrooms and a team of expert instructors who work for us full time. This enables us to offer you batches that suit your needs. This also minimizes your wait for retakes, should you want any.
Courses / Programs
Cisco certification including CCNA; CCDA; CCNP; CCIP training and more
- Microsoft certification track: MCP; MCSA; MCSE training and more
- Red Hat certification
- CheckPoint certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker
http://www.learn4good.com/great_schools/india_mumbai_computer_training_certification_cours es.htm
7th June 2010, 07:48 PM
shivkumarpr

Thank You for your time and response...
But you have suggested all the colleges that can be searched through internet....i want suggestion from the students or alumni of come of the colleges which they think are good enough ..i want to get placed in a good company after i have spend 4 years.. A good job is related to your field and not IT jobs as most of us do ... i want some colleges which people do not opt mainly thinking its not good but are actually very good when it comes to placement
8th June 2010, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Hello everyone
I have secured the following rank in aieee
Overall AIR: 487391
SC Category Rank: 34670
State Rank: Overall :12833 Category Rank:1044
Can I get into any good engineering college...??
if so please do mention the colleges...plzzzz.
8th June 2010, 03:04 PM
shivkumarpr

@lonelyryan : probably u have misunderstood my question, i am looking for undergraduate college and not company where i can join...

IIIT are better choice i understand...but anyone of you have idea about IIIT Bhuwaneshwar ...they are offering btech from 2009..but what is the procedure...surely not through AIEEE counselling and nothing is clear on their website

@sanket mathur : i understand these are good colleges..but with 53k rank i won' be able to get there for sure...do u hv info about IIIT bhuwaneshwar ?

any other college with similar infrastructure like that of IIIT ...?
13th June 2010, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds ,
i am in a dilema of choosing a college...i have very poor rank in aieee....so i thought of joining lovely professional university as the fee is less and infrastructure is good....so please provide me with some information about lpu....whether its ok to join .....or will there be a problem after passing out to get a job?????please send me your reply on [email protected]...
13th June 2010, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 68862 rank in AIEEE AND I dont want to drop one year i belong to punjab can i get admission in any of good colleges in any part of india
14th June 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, with due respect i would like to say that my aieee rank was about 1.5 lakh and my manipal rank is 17115 a/c to u which colleges should i apply . i want to take admission this year only.will i get a call letter from manipal university.
15th June 2010, 04:26 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

some of the name of colleges are:
VISHWAKARMA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
666, INDIRANAGAR
BIBWEWAD,
PUNE
411 037

ADHIYAMAAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE
DR. MG.R. NAGAR, HOSUR
DHARMAPURI DISTRICT
Tamil Nadu
17th June 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

WHICH NIT I WILL GET AND FOR MECHANICAL BRANCH IF I GOT 117 MARKS IN AIEEE 2010
17th June 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

GIVE ME AGOOD OPTION FORM FOR COUNSELLING IF I GOT 117 MARKS IN AIEEE2010
23rd June 2010, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hello!!!my air rank is 55778.so, it natural that i will not get any good NITS so, thinking of for cv raman in orissa or heritage in bengal so please suggest me where to apply????????abhinav
28th July 2010, 07:28 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
the list of the colleges other than nit are as follow

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad

thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology, Patiala

Bengal Eng and Science University , Shibpur

MANIT Malviya National Institute of Technology Bhopal

PSG College of Technology Coimbatore

IIIT - International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (HBTI), Kanpur

Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

VNIT - Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur
28th September 2010, 10:14 AM
jasminewalia

I have got 5000 rank in AIEE and 100 state rank...i want to get seat only in CSE,IT or electronics...please send me the list of best colleges for b.tech.

bio seoinformatics
24th February 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

SIR I M DOING 12th now this year. after in this year after finishing my exam feb 2010 thn i want to take admission for bsc in animation course so please suggest me top college or institute from pune ........plz help me quickly.....i want top number college in pune
29th April 2011, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,
I am an IT consultant. We provides, Training, Live projects, Admission in Medical & Engineering, Jobs , Graduate & Master degree's from distance learning college, Study materials from Graduation To PHD. For more detail mail me on er.neeraj attherate sify.com. Gud Lcuk to all of you.
17th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m getting 155 marks in aieee 2011.What would be expected rank?
and which govt colleges can i get?
8th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

hello,my aieee 2011 AIR is 45180,orissa state rank-676
what good college can i get,
i want to do ece,cse,eee or it
plz rply on [email protected]
plzzzz help me
14th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

rankings of aieee colleges???????????
19th July 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

WHATS THE FULL FORM OF SJ
12th February 2013, 07:40 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Good colleges for CS, IT and Electronics apart from NITs for 117 marks in AIEEE

HELLO ,

FOLLOWING ARE THE Good colleges for CS, IT and Electronics for 117 marks in AIEEE :

IIIT, Amethi, UP

Atal Bihari Vajpeyee IIITM, Gwalior, MP

Pandit dwarka prasad mishra IIITDM, Jabalpur, MP

IIITDM, Kanchipuram, TN

IIIT, Allahabad, UP

IIIT, Hyderabad, AP

Shri Mata Viashno devi University, Jammu tawi, J&K.

LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan.

Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Haridwar, Uttarakhand.

Jaipur National University, Jaipur, Rajasthan.

Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab.

Mewar University, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan

Institute of Applied medicines and research, Meerut.

Indian Institute of carpet technology, Bhadohi, UP

School of planning and architecture, New Delhi.

National Institute of Foundary and Forge Technology, Ranchi, Jharkhand.

Assam University, Silchar.

JK Institute of Applied physics and Technology, University of Allahabad.

Tezpur University, Assam.

Institute of technology, Bilaspur, Chattisgarh.

Mizoram University, Aizawal

THANK YOU .....
16th February 2013, 12:39 AM
media1

HAI,

Good colleges for CS, IT and Electronics apart from NITs for 117 marks in AIEEE -------

Govt. College of Engineering Pune

R.V. College of Engineering Bangalore

B.M.S. College of Engineering Bangalore

Amity School of Engineering Noida

College of Engineering Trivandrum

Manipal Institute of Technology Manipal

Coimbatore Institute of Technology.

Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?