22nd July 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore

dear sir/madam
i am doing my b.tech biotechnology and i am planing to do my m.tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI UNIVERSITY, mysore. to join this university is GATE score required? and can you please tell me the job opportunities in hospital fields after finishing m.tech food and nutrition biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  2. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  3. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  4. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  5. List of colleges offering Wine Technology and Fruit Processing course in India?
  6. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  7. Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for admission in CFTRI Mysore for MSc?
  9. BAMS graduate can apply for studies in Food Nutrition? Universities offering courses?
  10. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in CFTRI, Mysore
  11. Recognition of B.Com and B.Ed degree of Mysore University?
  12. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Biotechnology? In which colleges are these courses available?
  13. How to do M.Tech in food and nutrition biotechnology? What are the job opportunities in Hospital Fields
  14. How may I get sample papers for M.Sc entrance exam in CFTRI Mysore?
  15. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science? -- [New]
  16. Previous years solved question papers of AP Bank Clerk Exam?
  17. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  18. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
24th February 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore

dear sir,
i m a student of b.tech food technology want to persue my masters in mtech food technology..pls suggest me the process of admission to your university..also pls inform me about the other colleges where i could get admission for mtech related to food..
5th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore

What should i do after doing msc in food and nutrition?
11th July 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I am M-Tech and B-Tech in biotechnology, Am I eligible to do Phd in food and nutrition?
7th January 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do m.tech in food technology after completing my msc. in food science and nutrition
12th July 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible to write entrance exam of MSC food tech conducted by cftri after completion of hsc degree????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?