18th August 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

How to do Masters in Interior Designing after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing?

how can we do masters in interior designing after interior designing diploma????????

23rd October 2012, 06:34 PM
Divine Mayank

Default Re: How to do Masters in Interior Designing after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing?

You first do a bachelor degree in that field then you are eligible to do a masters degree.
18th November 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Masters in Interior Designing after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing?

Dear Sirs, I have completed Bachelors in Business Studies(BBS) Tribhuvan University Nepal, and 1 Year Diploma in Interior Design from IEC and now am doing 2 years Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation and Special Effects in Autodesk Authorised Training Center. After this I would like to continue my further study in interior.Am I eligible for your masters program?
1st March 2014, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

what to do after completion of diploma in interior design after b.com ???
i have completed my b.com and then i have done my diploma in interior design now what should i do ? am i eligible for masters in interior design??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?