28th February 2013, 01:31 AM
mastersusa

How to do masters in USA after passing B.Tech ECE?

i am b.tech ECE 2011 passed out and planning for masters in usa in the respective fields- hotel management, logistics and sports management. will these fields build my career because i dont want to get into technical fields. Is it worth doing in masters in any of these fields... kindly help

5th October 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to do masters in USA after passing B.Tech ECE?

One of the most asked question by students applying for US is Should I study MBA or MS ? In countries like India, with the hype of all IIMs, ISB and other premier MBA institutions the shift in pursuing higher education has been slightly changed towards MBA in recent times. With all the lavish salaries MBA students get right after their graduation, many are tempted to jump the bandwagon… Students applying to US are thinking in the same direction as everyone in India and plan to land in Ivy league schools, University of Chicago, Kellog School of Business, etc. But the reality is, many do not know the implications and what it all means between MBA or MS. I am writing this article with my experience after doing MS and MBA (8 months to complete) in USA. You can count on what I write here J
What is MS ? What do you study in MS ?
MS as it says, it is“Master of Science”, your focus is primarily on the advanced topics on a particular subject, so you have to build on a foundation that has been laid in that aspect of study- B.Tech in hotel management, logistics and sport management.
2nd March 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters in USA after passing B.Tech ECE?

Hi,i completed B.E,ECE in may 2013 after that i m working in a software company as a PHP developer,now i planned to do my masters in Australia.I m really very confused whether to choose a course in electronics field or to choose a course tat suits my current job career.Kindly help me.
Thank you,
28th March 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I HV DONE B.TECH IN ECE WITH 71%, 12TH WITH 61%, 10TH WITH 76%............DO I GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP IN STUDYING ABROAD.............MY EMAIL IS [email protected] cont is 9001258005
1st June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my B.E fin Electronics & Communication branch and have been selected in a Company as a Programmer Analyst Trainee, I also want to go for Masters in future. Which stream should I go for?? Electronics?? Software?? or Engineering Management?.
Thanks in Advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?