16th May 2012, 08:36 PM
Shruti0229

How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my BCA from Integral University in 2011 and is doing a job in Website Management but now i want to do MBA IT Distance Course (parallely with my Job) from Symbiosis. So, kindly tell me the admission procedure and the fees structure and the related information as soon as possible.

Reply on my mail id:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
7th July 2012, 09:45 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?

dear student,
after bca you are elligible for mastering course you can get direct admission in distance programme and fee sturcture are 10000 to 15000.
2nd July 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?

please tell me the date of addmissiin and the procedure of admission in mba it
9th December 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA from pune University in 2013 and is doing a job but now i want to do MBA IT Distance Course (parallel with my Job) from Symbiosis. So, kindly tell me the admission procedure and the fees structure and the related information as soon as possible. if it is possible then please send info by email. my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?