3rd February 2013, 06:31 AM

How to do MBA from IIM from Indian Colleges? What is the fee structure for the course?

hi,
am keeravani am a b.tech grad and i want to do my mba from iims from indian colleges and i want to know the fee structure for complete mba course from iims college of kerela and delhi ............
hoping for your reply
thanking you
A.keeravani

3rd February 2013, 12:00 PM
Kaatte

Default Re: How to do MBA from IIM from Indian Colleges? What is the fee structure for the course?

hello,
I don't know the fee structure of all the colleges but i heard that it will take around 10 lakhs to complete mba from IIM calicut as my cousin has completed his mba 2 years ago.
3rd February 2013, 12:30 PM
Kaatte

Default Re: How to do MBA from IIM from Indian Colleges? What is the fee structure for the course?

hello,
I don't know the fee structure of all the colleges but i heard that it will take around 10 lakhs to complete mba from IIM calicut as my cousin has completed his mba 2 years ago.
3rd February 2013, 12:42 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello,

MBA stand for Master Of Business Administration , the good thing abotu this course is that any discipline can do this course , only after completion of Graduation degree from a recognized college . There is no such limitation about the age , any body can opt this course at any age .

Well in order to do MBA from IIM Institute , you need to sit for an CAT exam which is conducted by IIM Institute only , every year the exam used to take place in the month of Oct-Nov. The registration process began from July-Sept.

The official website is : http://www.catiim.in/

Your percentile must be above 95 , then only you will get a chance to get a call from IIM institute for the Group discussion round and for the personal interview round . You have to clear all the round then only you will get a chance to get admission into any of the IIM Institute .

Test Duration and Pattern

The CAT 2012 will have only two sections.

* The first section is Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation;
* The second section is Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

The examination will be 140 minutes. Candidates will have 70 minutes to answer 30 questions within each section which will have an on-screen countdown timer.

IIM Ahmedabad : Rs 14.4 lakh
IIM Bangalore :Rs 13 lakh
IIM Calcutta : Rs 13.5 lakh
IIM Lucknow : Rs 8 lakh
IIM Kozhikode : Rs 10 lakh
IIM Indore: Rs 12 lakh
IIM Indore: Rs 12 lakh
IIM Shillong : Rs 10 lakh
IIM Rohtak: Rs 9 lakh
IIM Jaipur : Rs 9 lakh
IIM Ranchi : Rs 9 lakh

HOPE IT HELPS YOU ..
GOOD LUCK
25th May 2013, 01:20 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

You have written IIM from Indian college itself. IIMs are in India only (Indian Institute of Managment) except for IIM Indore UAE.

There is no IIM in Delhi and in kerala has IIM Kozhikode.

You have FMS DElhi which in top 10 in India.

Fees for FMS Delhi is 25000 for two year
Fees for IIM Kozhikode is 9.7 lakhs for two year

All the best
4th October 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I know cut off mark in cat for 2013 I belong SC community
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?