11th January 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in Kashmir University?

Sir please help how to for M.Sc.in zoology want to do M.sc in Kashmir university.
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  2. Why Kashmir University not accepting any distance mode degrees of any other university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-I: Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  7. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical And Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-II: Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  9. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  10. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  11. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  13. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  14. Can I do MSc in Botany if I am from Kashmir? -- [New]
  15. Is the syllabus of B.Ed of Kashmir University and Jammu University same?
  16. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed M.Ed through Kashmir University
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Science & Technology - MCA (M.Sc in Computer Science) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
30th July 2013, 12:22 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: How to do MSc in Kashmir University?

MSc in Kashmir University

If you want to take admission in Kashmir University then you have apply for the entrance exam.

After that you can take admission in Kashmir University.

I have also attached syllabus for MSc in Kashmir University.
please find it.

List of colleges in Kashmir University
1 Govt. Degree College, Leh
2 SSM College of Engineering, Baramulla
3 Sri Partap College, Srinagar
4 Govt. College for Women, M.A. Road, Sriangar
5 Amar Singh College, Sriangar
6 Govt. College of Education, M.A. Road, Srinagar
7 Govt.Degree College, Bemina
8 Govt. College of Physical Eduction, Gandarbal
9 Islamia College of Science & Commerce, Srinagar
Attached Files
File Type: pdf kashmiruniversity Msc.pdf(47.5 KB, 178 views)
30th July 2013, 08:27 PM
bat cool

Hello friend

You can do M.Sc if have completed B.Sc or BCA or its equivalent to the related subject
There is no age restriction to do M.Sc
There are many colleges affiliated to Kashmir University, of major are government colleges
You must pass the PG entrance exam conducted by University of Kashmir

To know more click >>http://www.kashmiruniversity.net/

all the best
27th October 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to take part in counselling for the admission in mathematics in kashmir university?
8th October 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can someone get admission in Kashmir university without qualifying entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?