17th October 2012, 09:33 AM
neracechimbu

How to do my masters degree in Singapore? What is the criteria? I am doing final mechanical in India

I am niresh ..... doing final year mechanical in india ..... I want to do my master degree in singapore plz say me the criteria and cost of living for my master degree and give some top universities name for my reference

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  2. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  3. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  4. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  5. Will it be worth to pursue Masters in Singapore after B.Tech IT from India?
  6. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  8. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student? -- [New]
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
  10. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  11. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  12. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  13. How to do final year engineering from Singapore after first 3 years from India?
  14. Details regarding masters in Singapore Universities?
  15. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  16. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  17. What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?
  18. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
11th July 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my masters degree in Singapore? What is the criteria? I am doing final mechanical in India

Hi im ram... Mechananical engineering student.. Im willing to do my MS in singapore.. Can u plz suggest the best colleges and the scholarships provided by them?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?